Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So we had been contacted several times about a custom adapter to connect a Ford OEM Bronco Raptor Grille and Wiring people have been buying from various sources, into the vehicle without splicing/fuse tapping.

So we created a simple plug in adapter so when you get that Ford Grille and harness, you can plug the matching adapter into it. It then leads to a ground ring and a single connector that can plug into our headlight adapter for power from the running lights. The same circuit the oem markers run from.

Here is that Adapter Harness -

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...arker-adapter-harness-powers-oem-ford-markers

Here is the Headlight Adapter -

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...kers-spv-harness-system-works-w-many-vehicles

Here are some pictures someone sent me who was making that swap. We had so many people ask for a custom plug n play option, we ran off some of those adapters. We just wanted to solve that problem many have been asking for.

So its simple. Plug in one end to the grille harness. The other end to the headlight adapter. The ground ring to a bolt, and the headlight adapter to the headlight.

Let us know if you have any questions.

John

Ford Bronco New Product - OEM Ford Bronco RAPTOR Grille Wire adapter (solution many have asked about) IMG_6182

Ford Bronco New Product - OEM Ford Bronco RAPTOR Grille Wire adapter (solution many have asked about) IMG_0054

Ford Bronco New Product - OEM Ford Bronco RAPTOR Grille Wire adapter (solution many have asked about) IMG_0055
Sponsored

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our customer did confirm that these Morimoto Marker Lights fit the BRONCO RAPTOR Grille. (Which we sell, and have in stock. Link below)

The Part number for the harness is the Ford harness from the Gen 1 Raptor. AL3V-15B484JAA

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...led-grille-lights?_pos=1&_sid=540f3c49e&_ss=r

I'm not sure on the OEM Part number from the grille, though there are many posts on here about it.

He may get on here and post some more updates for you guys, or feel free, anyone who has done that and wants to share, just chime in.

We just wanted to contribute to the rest of the solution with the missing pieces. Our Headlight adapter and that adapter harness, so you have a clean plug n play option without fuse taps and vampire clips.

John

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fantastic. Those look amazing and trouble free.
Ok. I have to ask. Iā€™ll be that guy. Any chance you making these work in a stock Wildtrak grill. If Iā€™m asking something that has already been addressed I apologize.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. I have to ask. Iā€™ll be that guy. Any chance you making these work in a stock Wildtrak grill. If Iā€™m asking something that has already been addressed I apologize.
Ditto to this question šŸ˜Ž

And hopefully an option where the lens is smoked/clear and the LED is amber

Last edited:

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've always been fascinated as to why people want to copy a look that was legally mandated by the government. I'm glad it is relatively cheap and easy for them to do though.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love your customer focus here, you guys are awesome. Keep it up!

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They make good stuff, I used one of their adapters to connect a couple of squadrons in the back bumper and activate in reverse and also connect to a switch for chase lights as well - plug-n-play

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. I am currently in development for a clean OEM like marker light kit for the other Bronco Grilles, including the wild track.

The reason for the delay, and I know there have been several "off the shelf" cheap utility marker lights manipulated into a "kit" thus far. However, those cheap kits are sort of "forced". I prefer clean OEM like solutions. That's why we haven't rushed anything out there. So it is coming.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. I am currently in development for a clean OEM like marker light kit for the other Bronco Grilles, including the wild track.

The reason for the delay, and I know there have been several "off the shelf" cheap utility marker lights manipulated into a "kit" thus far. However, those cheap kits are sort of "forced". I prefer clean OEM like solutions. That's why we haven't rushed anything out there. So it is coming.
If you make it mount flush with the grill like the ones in this DIY kit, Iā€™m in!

Sponsored

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So we had been contacted several times about a custom adapter to connect a Ford OEM Bronco Raptor Grille and Wiring people have been buying from various sources, into the vehicle without splicing/fuse tapping.

So we created a simple plug in adapter so when you get that Ford Grille and harness, you can plug the matching adapter into it. It then leads to a ground ring and a single connector that can plug into our headlight adapter for power from the running lights. The same circuit the oem markers run from.

Here is that Adapter Harness -

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...arker-adapter-harness-powers-oem-ford-markers

Here is the Headlight Adapter -

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...kers-spv-harness-system-works-w-many-vehicles

Here are some pictures someone sent me who was making that swap. We had so many people ask for a custom plug n play option, we ran off some of those adapters. We just wanted to solve that problem many have been asking for.

So its simple. Plug in one end to the grille harness. The other end to the headlight adapter. The ground ring to a bolt, and the headlight adapter to the headlight.

Let us know if you have any questions.

John

Ford Bronco New Product - OEM Ford Bronco RAPTOR Grille Wire adapter (solution many have asked about) IMG_0055

I was one of those that called. I told the lady that answered the phone what I wanted to do and was placed on hold for a few minutes. She got back on and told me he knew what I needed and two days later the part showed up. Everything was plug and play. Great customer service.

WyoTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Ahrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They make good stuff, I used one of their adapters to connect a couple of squadrons in the back bumper and activate in reverse and also connect to a switch for chase lights as well - plug-n-play
This is EXACTLY what I want to do with mine (as soon as it get built).

Do you remember what you ordered to get this setup (or did you just reach out to them directly)?

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this taps into the DRL/Marker light from the headlight, does that mean the grill lights will blink or turn off with that headlight while the blinker is on?

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this taps into the DRL/Marker light from the headlight, does that mean the grill lights will blink or turn off with that headlight while the blinker is on?
Yes and no. It will flash when you lock/unlock the doors. Just like the parking lights do. Just like the original Raptor grille and side markers do. However, it is not the TURN signal circuit. They won't flash with turn signals. Even though the LED's may function in the same vicinity in the headlights, it is a different circuit. They work in EXACTLY the same way as the original markers would.
They don't do ANYTHING with turn signals. That is a separate wire/circuit.

You can watch this at 2:47 to see the functionality.

Sponsored