First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine ordered! Thanks for the follow up.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good Day
First let me thank everyone that has purchased our new headliner. We are very happy with the response. Unfortunately we have not been able to keep up with demand due to ongoing supply chain issues. All it takes is one component missing and it stops our production. We are starting to get handle on this and production should improve of the next week or 2. That being said I am going to open up the ordering through our web site this afternoon at 2:30 EST. I will try and contact everyone that wanted a PM as well. Currently orders will start shipping next week. As the orders increase shipments may not take place until the following week. I will contact each person to notify them and I will post on here as well. I will also update the web site to state the expected shipping once it gets past 1 week. If you place an order and choose not to wait I will more than happily refund your money. I have extended this special buy until Sunday the 6th of Nov.

Thanks for being patient

Mike
Can I assume that orders placed last week will ship next week?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can I assume that orders placed last week will ship next week?
Yes, if any orders from the previous week did not ship by Friday they will ship this coming Monday.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We are at capacity for orders shipping next week. Any orders place today forward will not ship until the 3rd week of November (14th -18TH). If this changes I will update.

Steelstacks

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Dirtydog Hey, may I have an answer to my question please? I posted the question in this thread and also pm’d you.

Placed my order this past Friday from the Canadian site. Will it ship this coming week and can you do the refund for me for the discount since it didn’t work on the Canadian site. Thank you.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed DirtyDog’s Soft Top headliner today. Easy install. So far I like it, does seem to cut down the noise a bit, especially the cross wind.

On my Bronco I did have to use 9/32 socket instead of the 8mm in the front, the back did use the 8mm.
Ford Bronco New product release: Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft Top CF761873-0C31-464E-8894-F24D21AF3DB1

Ford Bronco New product release: Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft Top 2C2C9314-FEC6-487F-9AE0-9CB689E64375

Last edited:

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again I can't say enough about how good this product is. A reasonable price for a quality useful product. Ford should buy from Dirtydog 4x4 and offer as a factory option.

Sponsored

maj214

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape, 2018 Ford Explorer, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi,
I placed my order on the 28th of OCT and the posted to my account on 31 OCT. I did not receive a confirmation number....

Steelstacks

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Dirtydog

May I please have a response to my question? I placed an order on Friday. It was posted on my credit card but I still haven’t gotten any kind of tracking info. All it says on your website is order complete.

I’ve tried calling your office but no one answers. PM’d you and no response. Posted in this thread asking about it twice and still no response.

I just want to know when it will be shipping as it has already been charged to my card. Any kind of response would be great. Thank you.

kcbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my headliner and put it on last night. Took longer to fold the soft top then it did to install the headliner. The video instructions were great to. I took it for a short drive and the wind was blowing 35mph last night in North Dakota. Driving so I had a cross wind on the vehicle there is a big difference in sound IMO. It already feels like it should be warmer to. This is going to be great for the winter so I don't have to park the Bronco. My only complaint is I'm 6'1" and it does affect some of your headroom. I had to lower my seat one setting from where I had it but now have enough room. I might figure out a way to put some Velcro on the soft top cross bar and the top of the headliner to get a bit more headroom.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi,
I placed my order on the 28th of OCT and the posted to my account on 31 OCT. I did not receive a confirmation number....
p

PM me your name and address an I will look it up.

Mike

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Dirtydog Will your Sun Screen work using these same mounting brackets? or vice versa?
Sponsored