stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After a long wait (totally worth it BTW). My new AR Racing retro badges have arrived. Great quality, look to be well crafted, and they have the official 3M adhesive.​
I moved the Badlands badges to the rear quarters.​
I opted for the black, and blue option to compliment the black body trim, and the other small, touches of blue I’ve added in places like shackles, grab handles, dash control knobs, vents, main roof bolts, logo inserts in the rock tail and the locking lever grommets on the roof.​
I’ve always dug the Bronco script logo and I think it’s a nice throw back touch to the 6G body styling.​
I’m still thinking about a thin body stripe detail running along the length of the body above the script location and ending at the rear quarter. maybe. That would be in black (white or even blue maybe). I don’t wanna over do the blue theme.​
Any feedback on that idea ?​
Ford Bronco New Retro Bronco Fender Badge 6EF08B50-CE37-42E5-8DCE-125CAB32F061
Ford Bronco New Retro Bronco Fender Badge BDAA8D2C-430A-44CF-9F7B-664F9BB815D7
Ford Bronco New Retro Bronco Fender Badge 1D0BD9D1-2074-456A-BF44-A2B9C93F82E8
Ford Bronco New Retro Bronco Fender Badge 0009368E-EDC8-4111-B22E-7A74F49D5193
Ford Bronco New Retro Bronco Fender Badge 9535FD35-FA43-40DC-BAA9-A9304C2BDD97
Sponsored

Last edited:

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While i love the new badges, the old ones are misplaced and off color with how nice the others look. but my opinion is just that.

If you really want to keep that badge displayed, it may look more aesthetic, have 1, and putting in on the corner rear glass.

OP
OP
stickshifthappy

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While i love the new badges, the old ones are misplaced and off color with how nice the others look. but my opinion is just that.

If you really want to keep that badge displayed, it may look more aesthetic, have 1, and putting in on the corner rear glass.
Yeah the blue theme gets messed with a bit. The rear glass may be a better spot.

thanks for the input

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Less is more. Lose the rear badges. I'm in the process of turning my 2023 2-door OB into a "Heritage Edition" look alike. Wheels are next. White, 17" Fifteen52's Analog HD's. Should have installed in the next 3 weeks.

Grill Bronco.jpg

Texasliam

Badlands
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where does that badge come from?

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where does that badge come from?
Arch Type Racing.

I took my Badlands badges off, I may get the 3d style they have, but honestly I like the look of my Bronco script by itself. I know my Bronco is a Badlands.

I would not mind having the Badlands Script Arch Racing ones, but I hear it takes a loooooooooong time to get them.

OP
OP
stickshifthappy

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Arch Type Racing.

I took my Badlands badges off, I may get the 3d style they have, but honestly I like the look of my Bronco script by itself. I know my Bronco is a Badlands.

I would not mind having the Badlands Script Arch Racing ones, but I hear it takes a loooooooooong time to get them.

Yes it does take a long time. (months and months), but the wait was worth it. I think they wait till they have a certain number of orders before making a run of badges. Jut a wild guess there, and they ain't cheap.

As blue was my preferred trim color I didn't want the Badlands badge as it's orange.

I'm going to remove the original Badlands badges, and relocate 1 to the rear glass as was suggested upthread.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@stickshifthappy They look good on your RIG, the Ford blue goes with your setup. I think moving the Badlands to your glass is the best option as well. I have a softop, so my badge, (the one I managed not to fubar) is on the paper in the closet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
stickshifthappy

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jreason

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are catching up on all the orders before posting on their site again. Next run will be limited quantities per trim/configuration so keep an eye out

Smitty1979

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After a long wait (totally worth it BTW). My new AR Racing retro badges have arrived. Great quality, look to be well crafted, and they have the official 3M adhesive.​
I moved the Badlands badges to the rear quarters.​
I opted for the black, and blue option to compliment the black body trim, and the other small, touches of blue I’ve added in places like shackles, grab handles, dash control knobs, vents, main roof bolts, logo inserts in the rock tail and the locking lever grommets on the roof.​
I’ve always dug the Bronco script logo and I think it’s a nice throw back touch to the 6G body styling.​
I’m still thinking about a thin body stripe detail running along the length of the body above the script location and ending at the rear quarter. maybe. That would be in black (white or even blue maybe). I don’t wanna over do the blue theme.​
Any feedback on that idea ?​
Ford Bronco New Retro Bronco Fender Badge IMG_3749
I just received the same ones after 6 months, quality looks great but I'm actually pissed because the money I spent they are alot darker than the picture on there website. I have the lighter Black Diamond blue and now this darker blue, for $265 they should be perfect!!! Is this how dark yours are as well?

20240206_155245.jpg

OP
OP
stickshifthappy

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received the same ones after 6 months, quality looks great but I'm actually pissed because the money I spent they are alot darker than the picture on there website. I have the lighter Black Diamond blue and now this darker blue, for $265 they should be perfect!!! Is this how dark yours are as well?

Ford Bronco New Retro Bronco Fender Badge 20240206_155245

I'd swear mine looks like it's slightly less dark than the bottom image, but darker than the top image. I'm still very happy with the quality. It's just not a badge you see a lot, and I like that.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here are mine!