Sponsored

New SYNC 4A screens coming to your vehicle... to Bronco?!?

swaing

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Ford Bronco Wildtrak with Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the email too. Does this mean we are all getting new vertical screens for our Bronco?? Can't wait to get mine!

/s
Dumb question here, but by email are you referring to the message center in FordPass or an actual email to my personal email? If it's the latter, I haven't seen any recent emails from Ford and I'm not sure I'm setup to get emails. FordPass already has my email so I would think that would be enough.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email here. Makes perfect sense, I haven't received any software updates in over a year for my Bronco. But that's normal, right @Ford Motor Company ?

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is an example of Ford not being up to speed on their IT department. It is a very easy task to send an e-mail out to only those buyers of a Sync4A system. This specific information is easily found within their data bases.
What makes this e-mail even worse, is that at the top of the e-mail in the left hand corner, so that you read it immediately, it explicitly states "What to expect for your Bronco"

Ford Bronco New SYNC 4A screens coming to your vehicle... to Bronco?!? Screenshot 2023-06-02 162207

Obviously, their marketing department does not realize that the Bronco does not have Sync 4A, and whoever proofed this e-mail before sending it out, also did not realize this.
It is terrible to see a large business make such basic mistakes. Come on Ford, you can do better than this!

Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah.. is confusing.
A Ford Power‑Up software update* will start its roll out to your BRONCO soon. This software update will be delivered directly to your vehicle over‑the‑air and will enhance the SYNC® 4A user interface with simplified screens.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dumb question here, but by email are you referring to the message center in FordPass or an actual email to my personal email? If it's the latter, I haven't seen any recent emails from Ford and I'm not sure I'm setup to get emails. FordPass already has my email so I would think that would be enough.
Yes, an e-mail sent to your private e-mail address from Ford.

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe it will fix my XM Radio issue that keeps saying "hardware problem" and "Antenna problem" that my dealership wants to tear my dash apart to fix?!?!?!?

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received this email from Ford talking about SYNC 4A improvements and them starting its rollout to "your BRONCO" soon. A little bit confusing, are they adapting 4A for horizontal screens?

Ford Bronco New SYNC 4A screens coming to your vehicle... to Bronco?!? Screenshot 2023-06-02 162207
No!
We have to adapt. Just a little head tilt, 90 degrees to the right!

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they would send me out an update to delete sync 4 and credit my account a few hundred bucks. Didn't want it in the first place I'll never use it. Yeah I'm a lo tech old geyser so what? No I'm not being sarcastic either.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got the email too.

Can't wait for all us owners getting online starting so many threads for the same topic, "HELP! My Bronco won't start after sync-4a failed upload". Its going to be magical!!!!
FB groups are on fire bricking their Broncos

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The dial is physical and has always been like that for the Sync4A. The "A" is the vertical screen.

That looks...awful. What does Ford have against buttons??

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have you ever received an update? I have never received an update on my 2022 and took it in and was told I have an issue and a new part was order. I am still waiting for the gateway module to arrive

No email here. Makes perfect sense, I haven't received any software updates in over a year for my Bronco. But that's normal, right @Ford Motor Company ?

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you ever received an update? I have never received an update on my 2022 and took it in and was told I have an issue and a new part was order. I am still waiting for the gateway module to arrive
Last update was April of last year, right after I took delivery. Nothing since then. I took it in also and was told everything is fine and there's nothing they can do.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had a couple updates since getting it last year...no issues whatsoever. I think I've gotten 4-6 minor ones and one major one.
Sponsored