First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just picked up my Bronco yesterday. I traded in a 2019 Mustang GT for it. I have always owned a sports car and this is my first suv. So far I love it. I have a OBX with the V6 and lux package. It pretty much has every option available other than sasquatch. It was a custom order, but the buyer backed out at the last second so I was able to scoop it up before they listed it. I have alot to learn. All my knowledge is modifying cars to go fast not offroading and suspension hahaha.
Ford Bronco New to Bronco life and suv life in general 1000026191
Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome. Basically my same build but I am a different color.
Enjoy all its weird quirks, and this site is a huge hub of info regarding suspension/offroading/etc.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just picked up my Bronco yesterday. I traded in a 2019 Mustang GT for it. I have always owned a sports car and this is my first suv. So far I love it. I have a OBX with the V6 and lux package. It pretty much has every option available other than sasquatch. It was a custom order, but the buyer backed out at the last second so I was able to scoop it up before they listed it. I have alot to learn. All my knowledge is modifying cars to go fast not offroading and suspension hahaha.
Ford Bronco New to Bronco life and suv life in general 1000026191
Congrats and welcome. Maybe you can be the first street build.

Wereknight7

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
I came to the Bronco from having HD trucks. I always wanted something like a Jeep but not with Jeep "quality". It's been a big difference from the duallys I've owned in the past and I haven't quite figured out where to put a round bale. They're fun though and I've enjoyed owning one for the two weeks I've had it. I hope you enjoy it!

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations. Pretty Bronco, what color interior? OB has the best interior colors available, and good call on the two door. 😅 Bronco has a very proud legacy in the four wheeling world,... Welcome.

If you're interested, there will be an off-road community in your area. Attend a couple easy trail runs to get a feel for what it can do. Even without the SAS the capabilities are phenomenal. In the real world, there are no Jeep or Bronco people, we all share the love of four wheeling. Don't listen to the keyboard cowboys, out there, we all help each other

One thing to keep in mind, most four wheelers have good mechanical sensibilities. IOWs they pay attention to what the truck is telling them and don't abuse it. There's no merit badge for crashing down trails too fast and breaking stuff. Take your time and enjoy the ride. Four wheeling has amazing torque multipliers. You have more than enough power for any obstacle right now. Gentle on the throttle and smoothness is the game. Picking lines is the skill, it's a thinking person's game. The exceptions are sand and mud, let r rip.🤪 I have been at this all of my adult life in many different vehicles, and this iteration of Bronco is the only vehicle where I see no reason to to add power or modify gearing.

OB is in the Wildtrak family, which means it comes with minimal underbody protection. This is my first recommended mod, add skids. I have the ARB full kit and am happy. Even the best of us is going to bang the underside, often.

BTW, pinstripes from the world are a badge or honor, wear them with pride.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome! You've come to the right place for learnin'

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is exactly the same as a sport car in one aspect, you can dump as much money into it as you want to.
Sponsored