First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone seen this before? 2 1/2 years of driving and never seen this before. Was this part of a new update? Where is the coffee dispenser located?
IMG_5843.jpeg
According to your Bronco's sensors, you have been driving great for the last two and one-half years, but today, you are sleepy and should take a break! A stimulating hot beverage is also recommended (but not necessarily coffee)...
Sponsored

BRONCO_MARC

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can I modify the one in my Bronco so that an ice-cold Diet Coke meme pops up every time I show signs of needing a break?

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone seen this before? 2 1/2 years of driving and never seen this before. Was this part of a new update? Where is the coffee dispenser located?
IMG_5843.jpeg
Yep. Lots of newer cars have it. My dad had a Mercedes E350 back in 2013 that had it.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I got it on my way home from Granger after picking it up and never since. Algorithm must be based on time, speed and steering wheel movements . I was taking it easy and probably still looking at everything except the road ahead of me!

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even my 2016 F150 has the coffee alert. One of the first things I did in my Bronco was to disable the annoying thing
How often would it come up for you? I see that alert maybe once a year? But I guess I don’t drive too much at night. And I drink a crap ton of coffee anyway lol

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good advice. I always top off my mug when I drive to work.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Huh.

My wife says it's popped up in her Bronco Sport before. I've never seen it in my Bronco, and I did a 16-hr straight run in it once. I guess I stop often enough for pee breaks and gas that it counts?

Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep it in perspective. Ford only recommends coffee. Rolls Royce has an in cabin latte machine that-based on an exceedingly precise algorithm-prepares a whipped yazoo double freakin incredible wazoo frappe deluxe whatever!
Don’t start making up names for things around here, do you remember the whole “SAS vs Sas” debacle? You’ll get the coffee aficionados started and they’re so hopped up on caffeine the servers will get shut down.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the "drive better" light
For those actually wanting an answer, your lane keep system is on, and you're drifting from your lane too often in a specific amount of time.
Put the phone down and stay in your lane.
If you're in a place where the lanes are shifting and the lines don't matter, turn lane keep off until you're in a place to use it again. Little button on the steering wheel on the left side turns it on and off.

Drive safely. 🖖

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those actually wanting an answer, your lane keep system is on, and you're drifting from your lane too often in a specific amount of time.
Put the phone down and stay in your lane.
If you're in a place where the lanes are shifting and the lines don't matter, turn lane keep off until you're in a place to use it again. Little button on the steering wheel on the left side turns it on and off.

Drive safely. 🖖
That's what I said 🤣
Sponsored