Sponsored

NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use?

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have mine at Grappone in Concord, NH. Was told MSRP and no additional large deposit. They are a good dealer.
I got the same offer from Dionne at Autofair in Manchester.
Sponsored

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the same offer from Dionne at Autofair in Manchester.
My biggest problem was with Dionne and then her manager. The both straight up lied to me. I called them out on it, and they teied to twist whatbthey had originally said.

the other big issue I have is that I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years. When I spoke to the manager about coming down just a little off MSRP, he showed me what Autofair thinks about loyalty. He actually told me that he Autofair does not sell vehicles at a lower price to one customer than they do to any other customer. I know fot a fact Autofair negotiates prices. I asked him if it which wad more important: to be loyal to me; or get a couple thousand bucks more from me. He said he would rather get the money. At least he was honest about that.

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haverhill. How are you going to spec your rig? I'm either getting a stripped base to make my own or a Badlands with a 2.7. I'm 75%on the antimatter blue, since the carbonized get is more like a silver (in sun light).
I started off Badlands, with everything but Sasquatch. I've toyed with the idea of a Base (maybe even two for the cost of one loaded BL). I made my
up to WT, but BL is where it's at. I am currently debating whether or not to go with Sasquatch. As for color, I started off Cactus Gray or A51, but I think neither of those is going to look good, in person. If I ordered today, I would get Cyber Orange or AMB. Autofair in Manchester has five AMB F150/F250s on the lot. I plan to stop by and see what I think of it.

I'll change my mind a thousand more times and probably end up back where I started (loaded BL, no Sasquatch, Cactus Gray), by the time I place my order.

Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest problem was with Dionne and then her manager. The both straight up lied to me. I called them out on it, and they teied to twist whatbthey had originally said.

the other big issue I have is that I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years. When I spoke to the manager about coming down just a little off MSRP, he showed me what Autofair thinks about loyalty. He actually told me that he Autofair does not sell vehicles at a lower price to one customer than they do to any other customer. I know fot a fact Autofair negotiates prices. I asked him if it which wad more important: to be loyal to me; or get a couple thousand bucks more from me. He said he would rather get the money. At least he was honest about that.
Below is what she sent me when I asked about x plan being cancelled for broncos. If they don't hold up their end then I'm walking and will be getting a pick up.

Mark,
We are equally as upset about the loss of the X-plan pricing for the full-size Bronco, I promise. We will be offering them for MSRP with no ADM for reservation holders!

Dionne

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the oil in my Focus changed today at McFarland in Exeter, asked about the Bronco and they said no additional deposit required to order, no BS pricing and also said they will honor X plan (they also didn't know anything about Ford not offering it so who knows) They are excited and had FIVE early broncos for sale!

Ford Bronco NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use? 20201114_145812
Ford Bronco NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use? 20201114_150717

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the oil in my Focus changed today at McFarland in Exeter, asked about the Bronco and they said no additional deposit required to order, no BS pricing and also said they will honor X plan (they also didn't know anything about Ford not offering it so who knows) They are excited and had FIVE early broncos for sale!

What were they asking for the EBs (ballpark)?

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Below is what she sent me when I asked about x plan being cancelled for broncos. If they don't hold up their end then I'm walking and w

Macfarland is a good dealership. I have purchased from them in the past. I may stop by there to see if they will honor x-plan pricing ($1k under invoice) or just invoice, even if Ford does not accept it.

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

RDY4ABRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 540i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is currently with Best Ford in Nashua, NH. I've seen a couple emails from them. They are wanting $1000 down at the time of order. They are not willing to come off of MSRP. No swag or any other communications from them so far. Would love to find a nearby dealer that can do this better.

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is currently with Best Ford in Nashua, NH. I've seen a couple emails from them. They are wanting $1000 down at the time of order. They are not willing to come off of MSRP. No swag or any other communications from them so far. Would love to find a nearby dealer that can do this better.
I don't think you are going to get swag from anyone around here.

As for pricing, I am going to visit McFarland at the end of the week. I'll try to nail something down, and I'll let you know what they say.

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you are going to get swag from anyone around here.

As for pricing, I am going to visit McFarland at the end of the week. I'll try to nail something down, and I'll let you know what they say.
I spoke with Dan Hubbard at McFarland Ford in Exeter, the internet sales person too. I had sent him some emails asking some of these questions and seeing if he would be interested in a volume sale. The first couple emails I mistakenly replied to the automatically generated email. And then directly to him so he thought it was spam. Of course he is interested and said he would talk with us manager during the week. Only thing I got out of him was no mark ups. Maybe the more that go in the more they will see that BG6 has serious buyers. Also he did say that 40 reservations have already been made there. And those 3 first gens are really cool to see in person.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stumbled upon your guys thread here and read through a little bit. Noticed 2 things.

I spoke with Dan Hubbard at McFarland Ford in Exeter, the internet sales person too. I had sent him some emails asking some of these questions and seeing if he would be interested in a volume sale. The first couple emails I mistakenly replied to the automatically generated email. And then directly to him so he thought it was spam. Of course he is interested and said he would talk with us manager during the week. Only thing I got out of him was no mark ups. Maybe the more that go in the more they will see that BG6 has serious buyers. Also he did say that 40 reservations have already been made there. And those 3 first gens are really cool to see in person.
1. No idea how big that dealership is, but only 40 reservations? Your group might have a pretty good chance of getting something going there. (Not sure how big your group is right now). But you could be talking about adding 50% to their reservations (20), maybe matching, maybe doubling. So definitely you have a leg to stand on.

2. This thread probably gets lost being located in the Regional Forums. Maybe ask a mod or @Administrator if it could be moved to the Reservations Forum. That's where our Group Buy (NJ/Tri-state) started. Last I checked we had over 200 members there. Best we found so far was two dealers doing invoice and a few lesser deals, but with some work, something can be found.

Good Luck.

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stumbled upon your guys thread here and read through a little bit. Noticed 2 things.

1. No idea how big that dealership is, but only 40 reservations? Your group might have a pretty good chance of getting something going there. (Not sure how big your group is right now). But you could be talking about adding 50% to their reservations (20), maybe matching, maybe doubling. So definitely you have a leg to stand on.

2. This thread probably gets lost being located in the Regional Forums. Maybe ask a mod or @Administrator if it could be moved to the Reservations Forum. That's where our Group Buy (NJ/Tri-state) started. Last I checked we had over 200 members there. Best we found so far was two dealers doing invoice and a few lesser deals, but with some work, something can be found.

Good Luck.
Also there is a New England Group that needs to be attached or combined. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...new-england-purchase-at-a-single-dealer.3628/
Sponsored