Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way I see it, I'll take the extra charging ports if offered, but not needed.

As for the heated mirrors and trans cooler, I could see that being standard, and welcome.

Trailer sway control... never had it before, so don't really need it. I'll keep my own trailer under control ?
Tail wagging dog?

5qiw4arh2n92yksecs5z0gjy68no6e48jtbfwohm&rid=giphy.gif
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ll be honest everyone I’m totally confused. All this % stuff doesn’t make any sense to my. ?
I get that not all the converted orders will be made this year, but this thread has been all over the place.
Could someone from Brewster @Johnny Mo make a new thread for announcements. Going through 30 pages, or so, in the last 24hours looking for something substantial is frustrating!

Thank you
We have a person from Missouri in our group? When did that happen?

Good luck finding anything that makes sense with allocations. We've tossed our thoughts back and forth on it and still don't have a clue. The only thing we can go buy is 30% of allocations will be 2021 Models. But honestly, that doesn't tell the whole story. Let's say Dealer A has a ton of delayed items and can only fill 15% of his allocations. Does this mean the unused 15% goes to another dealer? We don't know. No one on the forum seems to know. And that's why we've been banging our heads against the wall lately.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice to see another dealer finally show up to the forum. Welcome to our 2nd home.

Sadly, you won't see me take that deal. It's a nice deal, but no way in hell I'm waiting for a 22/23 Bronco.

Edit: But I may hit you guys up if I decide sometime next year that I need to get another Bronco. You know, to see what kind of deal you are offering then. Out of curiosity, do you plan on divulging which dealer you work for?
Chapman of Horsham

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a person from Missouri in our group? When did that happen?

Good luck finding anything that makes sense with allocations. We've tossed our thoughts back and forth on it and still don't have a clue. The only thing we can go buy is 30% of allocations will be 2021 Models. But honestly, that doesn't tell the whole story. Let's say Dealer A has a ton of delayed items and can only fill 15% of his allocations. Does this mean the unused 15% goes to another dealer? We don't know. No one on the forum seems to know. And that's why we've been banging our heads against the wall lately.
Good catch.
I’m actually moving to Connecticut this summer, that’s why I switched my reservation. My original plan was to go with Granger Ford out of Iowa.
I’m ready to order and have this thing behind me. My daughter is 14, figure in 3 years I’ll give her this one and get anew one with what I want.
Don’t get me wrong, she’ll be getting a BL 7MT lux, most probable low mileage ?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good catch.
I’m actually moving to Connecticut this summer, that’s why I switched my reservation. My original plan was to go with Granger Ford out of Iowa.
I’m ready to order and have this thing behind me. My daughter is 14, figure in 3 years I’ll give her this one and get anew one with what I want.
Don’t get me wrong, she’ll be getting a BL 7MT lux, most probable low mileage ?
You and maybe 4 more of us are in similar situations with kids getting licenses in the next couple of years. So it's all good.

But once again, we'll be lucky if we figure out any of this allocation crap BEFORE Ford gives us word in April or whenever they plan on telling us. All we can do is speculate and hope for the best.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not too many changes to report:

Pre 7/1656
post 7/16 202125
Post 9/17 202214
Total95

Badlands32
Wildtrak8
First Edition4
Black Diamond17
Big Bend11
Base11
Outer Banks12
Total95

TOTALS - Transferred to Brew78
TOTALS - Not Transferred17
TOTAL95
We'll, I'm 1 of the 8 Wildtraks, but with the possible restraints of Lux pkg and leather seats (not to mention the included Sas and 2.7), it'll be interesting to see how things work out in terms of timing for me.
(7/15 reservation)

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just ask your dealer where you are in their line...especially if you aren't ordering 2.7 or Wildtrax or Sasquatch
Mine said that information was confidential and that he won't tell me.

(I'm currently in the market for a new dealer. Is there like an app similar to Tinder to help me find one??)

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd start a new thread for this question but you guys are the only ones I really interact with here so here goes - I need someone to walk me off the ledge or give me a push:

I'm still really torn now that interior WildTrak pics are showing the MEDIUM SANDSTONE to be more like Coffee extra Light with Cream. If the top of the dash were black - maybe I wouldn't be so bothered. SO I am leaning towards getting cloth and giving up the extra seat adjustability and heated seats(integrated with Sync screen) and going with custom aftermarket (already have a shop lined up locally) interior to match the ORIGINAL released black and baseball glove color. Cost wise should be within the cost of the leather upgrade +/- $600. This obviously all becomes moot if Ford gets off their ass and offers all black like the sweet pics they just showed for the FE.

So what do you guys think - am I crazy to think that way?? Non negotiables are Sport Mode, Lux Package - thus WildTrak.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what do you guys think - am I crazy to think that way?? Non negotiables are Sport Mode, Lux Package - thus WildTrak.
BAJA mode. then manually go to 2wd after it puts you 4wd. thus Sport mode 2wd......

just saying.

17+ Raptor guys used this trick.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chapman of Horsham
HA!!! Dude, I'm sorry, but this probably isn't going to go well for you here... At least not in this thread. Chapman of Horsham has been dragged through the mud enough on this forum because of your owner and his $2500 non-refundable deposit bs. That kinda shit ain't gonna fly around here...

There's multiple threads of users already posting how they're switching dealers from your place. (I'm one of them) Just do a search.

I don't give a shit how good your deal is, I would advise everyone/anyone on this forum to steer clear from your dealership. Nevermind the non-refundable bs, but from the little interaction I had with your owner, that is NOT the type of person I'd want to give my business to.

Good luck though... Maybe try another forum. But I'm sure whatever other forum is out there, someone there too is not too happy about being asked to show up with a $2500 non refundable deposit for a car no one has seen.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd start a new thread for this question but you guys are the only ones I really interact with here so here goes - I need someone to walk me off the ledge or give me a push:

I'm still really torn now that interior WildTrak pics are showing the MEDIUM SANDSTONE to be more like Coffee extra Light with Cream. If the top of the dash were black - maybe I wouldn't be so bothered. SO I am leaning towards getting cloth and giving up the extra seat adjustability and heated seats(integrated with Sync screen) and going with custom aftermarket (already have a shop lined up locally) interior to match the ORIGINAL released black and baseball glove color. Cost wise should be within the cost of the leather upgrade +/- $600. This obviously all becomes moot if Ford gets off their ass and offers all black like the sweet pics they just showed for the FE.

Are you that set on the seat adjustability? I know people who absolutely would NOT give something like that up. And it is possible that Ford will offer the all black, then again, might only be saving that for FE and possibly the heritage they have planned. Who knows at this point.

That leaves us with UGLY interior which is adjustable (I assume that's power) heated seats vs. Custom interior but lose power/heated seats. Too much money to get the ugly interior and have those seats re-done? The only reason I bring that up is because you're already spending a pretty penny on this thing as it is, I'd hate to see you disappointed by having to give up something with either choice you pick.

Me personally, I don't like leather, and don't like heated seats. I'm pretty easy like that.
Sponsored