Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ugh.

so to be honest, after viewing them today and being somewhat underwhelmed... I'm starting to heavily think I just rent it for a few years. Get to play around with it, have fun, then move on.

like it was cool. And I can definitely see having a lot of fun in it. But as my wife is calling this my midlife crisis car (she ain't wrong) I feel after having some fun with it and the novelty wears off, I might just want to move on in a few years... (I guess better than having a 20 something year old mid life crisis, but probably same result) 😂 😂

My only hesitation/regret with that move is if leasing, I would 100% go Badlands and call it done. I never really thought to do anything but buy. Guess I could still change, but then that could/will push back my build date.

ughhh.

anyone else feeling this way?
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the BD grill better than the BL. Maybe that's psychological bc I'm getting a BD, but idk, just looked like it had more 'command' to it.
I was just paying attention to this over the weekend. Is the BD grill the MIC grill? Did it match the other MIC parts well (fenders, door handles)? I have a Badlands on order and one of my big complaints is materials and colors you'd expect to match, don't. I'll want to see the BD grill in person, but I think I'll be swapping it for the stock BL.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ugh.

so to be honest, after viewing them today and being somewhat underwhelmed... I'm starting to heavily think I just rent it for a few years. Get to play around with it, have fun, then move on.

like it was cool. And I can definitely see having a lot of fun in it. But as my wife is calling this my midlife crisis car (she ain't wrong) I feel after having some fun with it and the novelty wears off, I might just want to move on in a few years... (I guess better than having a 20 something year old mid life crisis, but probably same result) 😂 😂

My only hesitation/regret with that move is if leasing, I would 100% go Badlands and call it done. I never really thought to do anything but buy. Guess I could still change, but then that could/will push back my build date.

ughhh.

anyone else feeling this way?
I don't think I've owned a vehicle for longer than 4 years, so I don't imagine the bronco will be different. Not many choices in off road mid size trucks, though. Maybe a new ranger raptor will grab my attention in 3 years. Throw an alu-cab canopy camper on it and call it a day... (err, 4 years)
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1619472395180

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was just paying attention to this over the weekend. Is the BD grill the MIC grill? Did it match the other MIC parts well (fenders, door handles)? I have a Badlands on order and one of my big complaints is materials and colors you'd expect to match, don't. I'll want to see the BD grill in person, but I think I'll be swapping it for the stock BL.
Yes. BD grill matches. I looked at that as well. Dunno if this helps.

PXL_20210426_170821088.MP.jpg

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not only matches, but I think I like the looks better! Gives me more of a retro/classic F series vibe. :love:
A gazillion different trim levels, but you still can't get the combination you want...

Now I need to figure out if the Lincoln Aviator seats will fit and if you can hack the Sync4 system in the bronco to enable the massage feature... :)

Yes. BD grill matches. I looked at that as well. Dunno if this helps.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? PXL_20210426_170821088.MP

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not only matches, but I think I like the looks better! Gives me more of a retro/classic F series vibe. :love:
A gazillion different trim levels, but you still can't get the combination you want...

Now I need to figure out if the Lincoln Aviator seats will fit and if you can hack the Sync4 system in the bronco to enable the massage feature... :)
Agreed. Seeing it in person. I liked the BD grill better.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just want the bronco regardless of grill 😂. If getting a bronco early meant getting the most hideous piece of shit grill I would right away and then get a new one aftermarket. There will be tons of this crap available

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just want the bronco regardless of grill 😂. If getting a bronco early meant getting the most hideous piece of shit grill I would right away and then get a new one aftermarket. There will be tons of this crap available
Just wait for the grumpers ;)

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was gonna be a jerk and type in really big text... but then figured somehow someway I'd get banned again... so this is the nice me 😁

Stock suspension. I need to know if it's possible to fit 295's (33.3") tires in that wheel well. Obviously I'll need new wheels with different offset. I'm just trying to figure out if it can be done without a lift. My gut tells me no.

Did they have a non-squatch there? or just a Squatch and a Badlands? if they have a non-squatch BB, BD or OBX, just get a measurement from top of tire to bottom of fender.
Black Diamond Squatch and a Badlands with BFG KO's. The Ford rep said the BL had Bilsteins too. I don't know if the BL is same spring height as the standard spec in Base/BB/BD etc.

It was tough to pin down the suspension height difference. Measured at the rear there could be an inch difference between left side and right side. Averaging the L/R measurement and the BD Squatch was 1-1.5" taller from center of wheel cap to the inside fender lip. See my measurements on previous page.

After my first visit, I went home and checked the height of my '91 F-150 with 32's. The Bronco hood and roof height is about the same. My XJ Cherokee (2" lift and 29's) is a good 8" lower. But Bronco is just a bit bigger inside the cabin but not much. I haven't been in a Wrangler lately, so I can't compare to one of those.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now I know how Ford got the idea for those hideous fenders we have seen. They already have a shit version for other trucks
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 0DDEB777-920C-434C-940D-D8AA3F4CA125

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I know how Ford got the idea for those hideous fenders we have seen. They already have a shit version for other trucks
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 0DDEB777-920C-434C-940D-D8AA3F4CA125
Dude. I literally saw these on an F150 this weekend as well and said the same exact thing in my head...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude. I literally saw these on an F150 this weekend as well and said the same exact thing in my head...
Plus if you're going the ugly ass route like this guy it's probably a good idea to get larger tires so that it doesn't look like absolute shit
Sponsored