Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In my defense I got deployed for Hurricane Ida / COVID… and by the time I got back this place had become totally lame.

You guys were way cooler when none of you had Broncos.

;)
Also just got my Audi submitted to Cars and Bids. Here we go!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So ford is giving me $695 "price protection" to bend me over and give it to me like a jailhouse ...well you know.... by upping the price of the LUX package by $1400. Kinda glad I'll be flipping it for a Braptor - because they say on the price list that all color interiors available on all models but the order guide says otherwise - ya know because Ford has to get the last F-U. So sick of the lack of accountability and false fucking promises.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, reading is hard for a lot of people. comprehension, even more so.

The ONLY people I can see have a gripe with this is if you had 1 trim on order (say BD) but 99'd it and were legitimately going to bump up to a BL or whatever, but were just waiting until 22 ordering opened up, then I'd be a bit pissed.

But what people seem to forget, and I don't know how they haven't realized yet, Ford doesn't owe us any favors. This isn't let's just sit back and do whatever we want when we want. This was Ford saying you ordered a Bronco in 2021. We couldn't build that Bronco in 2021, so we're going to give you the same price for a 2022. If you want to switch, well, it's like a new order.

Ford has more orders then they can fill. I don't think they care about the ones who will walk away bc of this. (doubt a lot will, they'll just bitch about it)
You're exactly right on this!

I started parroting what you said, and then I said to myself... "why the heck am I reiterating what he just said?"...

Then I said to myself, "delete this! Nobody wants to waste time reading what PowPow already said!"...

Then I thought, "We still have 270 pages yet to hit 1000; I'd better keep posting something to contribute my fair share of posts... For Pete's sake, one needs to contribute to a team effort... You can't just be a slug that merely takes without giving!"

Then I thought about those crappy lab partners you get in college... You know the ones who show up to the first day, don't help with the lab, and then show up at the end for the grade. I DON'T WANT TO Be" THAT" GUY!

Did I mention that my dealer never got back to me confirming that my Bronco doesn't need a new airbag?

This is either making me insane, or I'm still buzzing from coffee this morning! 😵

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my 4 door. Thing looks like a beast w/ sas and it's far easier to fit shit in the back and put my dog in the back seats.
Yeah, I like my imaginary 4D BL MT. You can't beat the room for everything else (except you in the driver's seat).

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're exactly right on this!

I started parroting what you said, and then I said to myself... "why the heck am I reiterating what he just said?"...

Then I said to myself, "delete this! Nobody wants to waste time reading what PowPow already said!"...

Then I thought, "We still have 270 pages yet to hit 1000; I'd better keep posting something to contribute my fair share of posts... For Pete's sake, one needs to contribute to a team effort... You can't just be a slug that merely takes without giving!"

Then I thought about those crappy lab partners you get in college... You know the ones who show up to the first day, don't help with the lab, and then show up at the end for the grade. I DON'T WANT TO Be" THAT" GUY!

Did I mention that my dealer never got back to me confirming that my Bronco doesn't need a new airbag?

This is either making me insane, or I'm still buzzing from coffee this morning! 😵
Don't worry... breathe

Relax...

Calm down..

Goosey Night is only three weeks away....

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry... breathe

Relax...

Calm down..

Goosey Night is only three weeks away....
LOL, "Goosey Night"... Who the heck ever heard of that... Ridiculous... Sounds like it could be a Canadian thing. Haha, I guess I'm thinking of the type of goose... Nevermind!

Sponsored

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody in the Baltimore region. Just got a voicemail from Koons ford. Apparently they got two Broncos in this morning.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw my 2nd "in the wild" Bronco (Black Diamond 4dr soft top CG) at Aistriu (bike/ski shop in Marlton - belongs to one of the guys there) and then my 3rd in Medford (NJ) today - a soft-top Cyber Orange 4 dr - Top was down on it and I was so shocked I was giving the Jeep wave (to no avail). Belong to anyone here?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

let us see it man
Soon! Photographer coming Monday.
Cars and Bids actually helps you book a photog from their site. Super easy.

2007 Audi A4 S-Line
6 Speed Manual
sorted with some fun goodies.
So much fun!
BUT, doesn't work if you have a 100# dog and 2 kids. Need a hatchback.

Like a Bronco....BUT I'm likely to jump ship for a Granger Jeep Grand Cherokee with the v8. New Trailhawk looks pretty cool. 4% below invoice. Probably similar cost to my Wildtrack build.

I'm on the bubble of a '22-23 Bronco at Granger, unless Ford comes to their senses...unlikely, though.
Sponsored