Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not surprised that the customer service team is useless. Ford outsourced to India years ago...I imagine they still do (or maybe the Philippines). So the people responding only have the information passed across to them and probably can't see much on the Ford side. I know it sucks, but think about it this way: Prior to July 2020, had Ford ever had a launch with such demand and reservations? Combined with supply chain issues? I don't think so. I'm not defending Ford, but their customer support ops prob has no idea how to handle these types of questions because they've never experienced them before. They prob can't even access that relevant data. Not an excuse, just might be the reality.
Well - looks like I'm pulling the chute on the Sport - found a 21 Grand Cherokee Laredo X with an Altitude Appearance package and leather/suede in Blk/Blk at wifey's Jeep dealership. Probably gonna scoop it up this weekend.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
lol, mine showed up Monday and is missing January...so fitting for this release.
Hello there, Ryan. Would you please send us a direct message with your information? I'd like to assist. Thanks!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, the RC hidden winch kit came, so I was finally able to install the Warn VR Evo I bought a while back. I am 'cannibalizing' their skid plate (it is not designed for the mod bumpers) and merging some of it with my own plans for a "fairlead dormer" on the standard skid I have on my Badlands.

Welder is going to be putting this together for me, but I have it marked out and ready to go. Just kicking around the simple way (that I have seen someone else do, vs what I want which does not impact clearance quite as much.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_6989

You can see that I remotely mounted the control unit on the compressor mount I got from @4x4TruckLEDs.com (K&R Offroad). I made a sliding mount to attach it to the compressor mount so that I can remove it easily to get to the air filter assembly. Plenty of extra wiring to move it around for service with the Warn extension kit.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_6988

Here is the RC plate. I am planning on cutting out the fairlead section (you can see the diagonal marks - also cutting off some of the area above for fit)

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_6993

Here you can see the factory skid with the area marked out for where I am creating the 'dormer"

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_6995

It will look a bit like this mockup I did a while back. I have changed it to having slanted sides (instead of vertical like the cardboard one). I just want to bring the fairlead more vertical in front that just cutting a hole in the factory skid would do. That makes a much better opening for the line to feed through. I will post the pics when it is finished.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_6928

One note that was odd. I had fully intended to use one of my up-fitter switches to disable the winch power when not in use. I called Warn about any issues or recommendations for a correctly sized relay/solenoid, and they were adamant that they did not recommend this, and to keep the power direct from the battery. Since my control unit is under the hood, I do not have any issues with vandalism, and only the wired or wireless remotes can activate it, so I guess I saved another switch for something else. Guess I have room for that ejector seat button now ;-)

Last edited:

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Broncos first injury due to a tire blow out in front of me or something else bouncing on the highway.
Any ideas on how to get a grill replacement?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 8A6DCBF0-DDEE-49FF-B267-88A587C541F6
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 8A6DCBF0-DDEE-49FF-B267-88A587C541F6
Have you called a dealer yet?
Maybe try eBay?
Seems everything here is grille swaps, not sales. Makes sense, need something to replace with.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Broncos first injury due to a tire blow out in front of me or something else bouncing on the highway.
Any ideas on how to get a grill replacement?
Pretty sure you can buy one.

The one dude we went offroading said he bought a BD grill directly from Ford.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that's it. they're everywhere.

I saw 2! last night on my short drive to take my son to baseball practice.

Then this morning, I had to drop him off early and saw one outside his school. AND it was the elusive WT. First one I've ever seen in the wild. 😮

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So i drove down to orlando for a conference, took three days drove down the coast.
Took the two door, great drive
So after over 1000 miles and now in orlando fir two days. I have seen a total of three!!!
One in Delaware
One in Virginia
And one in north Carolina...
Thats it....

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think @PowPow is smoking crack. I've maybe seen 7 or 8 of them. And no more than once. 🤷‍♂️
I see you were out in genpop and commenting on a crazy’s post. Waiting to see how long til that thread gets deleted.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kind of makes you surprised I'm still here huh? :ROFLMAO:
Actually I was proud you kept your response to just “snarky” and didn’t go where it would get you booted - he wasn’t worth it. 😎

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been doing all sorts of Google searches and Amazon shopping for this bag but can't find it. Anybody know what kind of bag this is? Everything that pops up for spare tire bag, appears more like a bookbag than this side sling thing
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20220209-205220_Instagram
Sponsored