Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We will I have faith….
I’m finally thinking about actually ordering one of these again…. Just don’t know what model 🤔
Good news... You have plenty of months to think about it. Last rumor I read is December will be when the order banks reopen. 🤪

Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally have my build week e mail (yesterday) plus Ford Chat said right now scheduled for 5/13/22!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 31BE5C99-D460-492E-9D36-C3CB903A2083
Finally have my window sticker with a blend date of next Thursday 5/12!!!!

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished signing up to do the Off-Roadeo in NH on July 12th. Went to redeem that $500 gift card offer from Brewster but it seems like they were all taken already. Bummer. Oh well. Talked the wife into going as well and maybe trying her hand at driving as well. The only off roading she's done is accidentally running over a curb in the Wegman's parking lot so we'll see how this goes, haha.... Also, for that reason, I opted for the $75 vehicle damage insurance.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just finished signing up to do the Off-Roadeo in NH on July 12th. Went to redeem that $500 gift card offer from Brewster but it seems like they were all taken already. Bummer. Oh well. Talked the wife into going as well and maybe trying her hand at driving as well. The only off roading she's done is accidentally running over a curb in the Wegman's parking lot so we'll see how this goes, haha.... Also, for that reason, I opted for the $75 vehicle damage insurance.
Missed you by 2 days, I'm set for the 14th...

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally was able to wrap up my compressor install. The elbow airline fitting finally arrived today that was needed with the cramped compartment. You'll see in the later photos.
Ran the wiring up under and through the hole I made to run the fresh air tube from earlier. Wrapped the wiring in electrical and cloth tape for protection from abrasion.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2114

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2111

Then ran the ground wires up and tied into an existing ground near were the roll bar runs down to the side panels. Then ran the power wires along the wheel well. Tied the trigger wire with the prerun aux wire and carried the main power wire along the door sills. Pretty easy to run with removal of the covers. Then across the bottom of the dash and out through the grommet for the missing clutch pedal.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2112

Now its all plumbed up and works flawlessly. Did a test fill on the tires and it works great. Pretty quiet actually as well with it buried in the compartment under the floor and my steel cargo drawer.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2139

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2141

Now to get out there to put it to use!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Finally was able to wrap up my compressor install. The elbow airline fitting finally arrived today that was needed with the cramped compartment. You'll see in the later photos.
Ran the wiring up under and through the hole I made to run the fresh air tube from earlier. Wrapped the wiring in electrical and cloth tape for protection from abrasion.

Then ran the ground wires up and tied into an existing ground near were the roll bar runs down to the side panels. Then ran the power wires along the wheel well. Tied the trigger wire with the prerun aux wire and carried the main power wire along the door sills. Pretty easy to run with removal of the covers. Then across the bottom of the dash and out through the grommet for the missing clutch pedal.

Now its all plumbed up and works flawlessly. Did a test fill on the tires and it works great. Pretty quiet actually as well with it buried in the compartment under the floor and my steel cargo drawer.

Now to get out there to put it to use!
Storage tank? I'm planning on installing my air horn and will likely use a tank with a pressure switch instead of one of the upfitter switches. Also figured the tank would be better to run a line off to use for an air tool/ratchet. Will definitely be reaching out when mine arrives.
Sponsored