Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great day at the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! Rob & Jim were great Gunners on the trails very educational nice added gift for the trails in pics

0F7860E1-151F-4851-8661-1873AB186D90.jpeg

5050BF05-3ED1-4C48-A873-EF2A2CD44D7F.jpeg

4958B507-6DB8-46B7-A377-994B77E91297.jpeg

9B2651E9-EE4A-43D8-A5D1-BE72A467760A.jpeg
Nice! Really looking forward to doing this in July
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pulled the trigger on a DIY 4 tire inflate kit. Amazon was running a 20% off on the flexzilla hose last week so had to jump on it. I think it cost around 80 bucks with all the fittings and what-not. All in all, I think it came out real nice and only took me about a half hour or so to build it. The valve stem chucks are a bit hard to seat on my particular wheels since there not much room around them if you can't tell from the pictures. Then I modified my tire pressure gauge to accept an airline fitting instead of a valve stem and then did a quick test. Still very impressed with the compressor location and how much sound is suppressed. Not much louder then the cars exhaust noise when filling up.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2221

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2222

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2223

Had to modify the dividers in my storage drawer but everything fits neatly in there. So when's the next trip to AOAA or Rausch?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_2226

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just found a couple of videos of the new Mammoth trail at AOAA. I have not watched them both yet, but it appears they let a few run the trail. Each vid is about 1/2 hour long.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got back from OBX. First time really using my Bronco for what I bought it for. I need to mention that I got my first oil change (@7500 miles) before I went down. I was getting 17 mpg before. But now I'm getting 21mpg.

Obx is the land of the Bronco. I seriously saw so many Broncos these past 6 days. Also the Bronco rode on the sand just fine without airing down. I couldn't be more proud of this machine

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20220520_140652_01

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got back from OBX. First time really using my Bronco for what I bought it for. I need to mention that I got my first oil change (@7500 miles) before I went down. I was getting 17 mpg before. But now I'm getting 21mpg.

Obx is the land of the Bronco. I seriously saw so many Broncos these past 6 days. Also the Bronco rode on the sand just fine without airing down. I couldn't be more proud of this machine

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20220520_140652_01
good to know on the airing down. I figured as much, but encouraging to hear. I'm staying in one of those houses out there, so was hoping to avoid the air down, air up, air down, air up every time I needed to go to the grocery store. 😁

how was getting the doors off? I plan on removing them and not putting them back on till we leave.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOW after close to two years! Built 5/13, Shipped 5/16, and now delivered to the dealer on 5/25/22!!!! Picking up this Saturday! A few pics from my salesman

BB1.jpg

BB2.jpg

BB3.jpg

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
good to know on the airing down. I figured as much, but encouraging to hear. I'm staying in one of those houses out there, so was hoping to avoid the air down, air up, air down, air up every time I needed to go to the grocery store. 😁

how was getting the doors off? I plan on removing them and not putting them back on till we leave.
Super easy to take off
A bit of a pain to get back on
Reminder that when putting them back on, line them up so that they sit correctly, but don't try to close the door until after the bolts are fully in. I kept trying to test close the door to make sure I had them lined correctly and it makes a clicking (I was probably damaging it) sound. My wife actually gave me the lightbulb-moment suggestion to tighten the bolts.

Which town is your house?
We went up and down route 12 multiple times and have a good idea which towns we enjoy

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had this idea to mount the winch on top of the front mod bumper to hopefully clear the ACC. ACC seems to be the most problematic sensor to relocate and have working 100%.

Here's JCR's winch plate. If they moved it up and back it should clear the ACC sensor and increase approach angle.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1653571568453

Ford placed it in a similar place.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1653571821344

I came across this pic of an upcoming RC winch mount in the Mabett winch bumper thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mabett-front-winch-bumpers.43161/post-1385377
A little ugly, but it looks like it keeps the factory recovery points, which is nice. Just need to add a front camera relocation kit and figure out where to mount the front plate. Maybe add a bottom hinged plate mount in front of the fairlead.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1653571919171

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Super easy to take off
A bit of a pain to get back on
Reminder that when putting them back on, line them up so that they sit correctly, but don't try to close the door until after the bolts are fully in. I kept trying to test close the door to make sure I had them lined correctly and it makes a clicking (I was probably damaging it) sound. My wife actually gave me the lightbulb-moment suggestion to tighten the bolts.

Which town is your house?
We went up and down route 12 multiple times and have a good idea which towns we enjoy
nice. good pointer. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

We're staying in Corolla at one of the houses where there are no roads :). Brindley Beach.

I love OBX. Been going since I was a kid. My aunt owns a house down in Cape Hatteras. Which is alllll the way down there. But remote and not too commercialized. Good fishing out of the Oregon Inlet as well. (my dad loved to fish)

so funny story I like to tell. As I just said, my dad loved to fish, so back in the late 90's he got himself a handheld GPS that he would use to mark waypoints for good fishing spots. My dad also loved Dunkin Donuts coffee. My dad passed when I was a senior in college, and that summer after graduating I was driving down to OBX with a bunch of friends and had the GPS in the car. I had just passed over the Delaware Memorial Bridge and the damn thing start beeping. I look up, and wouldn't you know it, I'm driving by a D&D. Guess he used it for more than fishing spots. hahaha.

Where did you stay? What towns did you enjoy?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
nice. good pointer. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

We're staying in Corolla at one of the houses where there are no roads :). Brindley Beach.

I love OBX. Been going since I was a kid. My aunt owns a house down in Cape Hatteras. Which is alllll the way down there. But remote and not too commercialized. Good fishing out of the Oregon Inlet as well. (my dad loved to fish)

so funny story I like to tell. As I just said, my dad loved to fish, so back in the late 90's he got himself a handheld GPS that he would use to mark waypoints for good fishing spots. My dad also loved Dunkin Donuts coffee. My dad passed when I was a senior in college, and that summer after graduating I was driving down to OBX with a bunch of friends and had the GPS in the car. I had just passed over the Delaware Memorial Bridge and the damn thing start beeping. I look up, and wouldn't you know it, I'm driving by a D&D. Guess he used it for more than fishing spots. hahaha.

Where did you stay? What towns did you enjoy?
That's a sweet story!
We stayed in Avon. First timers in OBX and will surely be back! Avon being in cape Hatteras has that small town remote feel I was looking for.
We did take day trips to Ocracoke, duck, nagshead, and Manteo. I'm curious about Currituck Beach and Corolla. It was just too far from Avon for us to venture out and see.

This was our 1 year anniversary so it was just my wife and I for 5 days. But naturally next time I want to rent a larger home for a longer period, and invite family and friends. Which town would you recommend for a large group that has plenty things to do but would still allow me to go fly fishing and find secluded spots on the beach?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's a sweet story!
We stayed in Avon. First timers in OBX and will surely be back! Avon being in cape Hatteras has that small town remote feel I was looking for.
We did take day trips to Ocracoke, duck, nagshead, and Manteo. I'm curious about Currituck Beach and Corolla. It was just too far from Avon for us to venture out and see.

This was our 1 year anniversary so it was just my wife and I for 5 days. But naturally next time I want to rent a larger home for a longer period, and invite family and friends. Which town would you recommend for a large group that has plenty things to do but would still allow me to go fly fishing and find secluded spots on the beach?
Nice. Yeah, Avon is way down there by Hatteras. Nice area though.

I would suggest Corolla, for sure. It has plenty to do, large houses, easy beach access and you can drive up to the 4x4 beach and fish anywhere along there and be as secluded as you want. There's also wild horses up around there which is fun to see. Plus it isn't as long of a drive.

As I'm sure you saw, Kitty Hawk & Nags Head are nice, but a lot more commercialized. But close enough for day trips from Corolla.

If you want to get really adventurous, charter a tuna trip (that's what my dad used to do down there). OBX is close enough to get out far enough for a day trip. You'll be tired AF after reeling in a tuna, but dude, it doesn't get any tastier than eating fileted tuna that you caught that day.

Congrats on your 1yr!

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've had this idea to mount the winch on top of the front mod bumper to hopefully clear the ACC. ACC seems to be the most problematic sensor to relocate and have working 100%.

Here's JCR's winch plate. If they moved it up and back it should clear the ACC sensor and increase approach angle.

Ford placed it in a similar place.

I came across this pic of an upcoming RC winch mount in the Mabett winch bumper thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mabett-front-winch-bumpers.43161/post-1385377
A little ugly, but it looks like it keeps the factory recovery points, which is nice. Just need to add a front camera relocation kit and figure out where to mount the front plate. Maybe add a bottom hinged plate mount in front of the fairlead.
I did the JCR winch plate
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20220228_181759

But i modified it
And did the camera relocate from JCR
Works great, did not have to move ACC all sensors work!