Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it boggles my mind that they would do this... after building up so much good will... I even go out of my way to get service their b/c they took care of us and have recommended them to many people, but that will change if they start screwing people. everyone should flood the place with calls to reconfirm their deals and make clear of consequences if they don't
This ^ 💯
I drive an hour to get service there, but some of that is selfish. I don't trust any dealer in NYC boroughs.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Like I said - guys, let's not fire up the torches and pitchforks yet, I'm pretty sure that any of the "pricing" conversations that took place recently on the Brewster deal was restricted to Raptors. If that changes for any of the "original deals" then I think we have a legitimate gripe. Let's let things play out and see where it goes.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like I said - guys, let's not fire up the torches and pitchforks yet, I'm pretty sure that any of the "pricing" conversations that took place recently on the Brewster deal was restricted to Raptors. If that changes for any of the "original deals" then I think we have a legitimate gripe. Let's let things play out and see where it goes.
Yeah he was pretty adamant they were honoring the already signed bronco deals when I was on the phone, it was a reassuring conversation.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah he was pretty adamant they were honoring the already signed bronco deals when I was on the phone, it was a reassuring conversation.
Which is great, happy for the Bronco crew. Not honoring the Lightning and the attached email is ridiculous. If I needed to get another signed agreement a year ago then there is no trust between dealer and customer. I’ll give them one shot to get it right, hope they do.

C0706B40-5F2D-4A2A-B6EF-4F3E94C5E6A4.jpeg

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed on both parts. The boys have been having a shitty run 😞 at least we've got Buffalo next....if that's a loss that's gonna be a big problem!
I thought the same thing watching last night's game. But to be honest, I'm not expecting a win tonight either 😞

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which is great, happy for the Bronco crew. Not honoring the Lightning and the attached email is ridiculous. If I needed to get another signed agreement a year ago then there is no trust between dealer and customer. I’ll give them one shot to get it right, hope they do.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? C0706B40-5F2D-4A2A-B6EF-4F3E94C5E6A4
I haven't been following closely, but didn't Ford make an announcement on their electric vehicles similar to this?
I would have worded the ending differently. Invoice == msrp, so we'll be pricing at invoice.
But, if they already gave you 2 different numbers and at that time invoice != msrp, well...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, I'm still considering to trade for Raptor. I won't write them off, but they won't get any special consideration from me anymore.

as for service, I don't have another Ford option, so while I'm in the city I'll continue to use them.

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
And since @Rob1135ny already poked the bear today.......

I'm literally 2 days shy of owning my Bronco for a year and it is still my opinion.... That the 2.7l "turbo" engine SUCKS ASS!!! No I don't have the option of a V8, but little engines with turbos are garbage for daily drivers. All this turbo "lag" in certain situations is driving me nuts.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Bronco. It's not a full size like I've owned in the past, but I still love it. Hate the P.O.S. engine though! 🤬 🤬 🤬 :oops:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And since @Rob1135ny already poked the bear today.......

I'm literally 2 days shy of owning my Bronco for a year and it is still my opinion.... That the 2.7l "turbo" engine SUCKS ASS!!! No I don't have the option of a V8, but little engines with turbos are garbage for daily drivers. All this turbo "lag" in certain situations is driving me nuts.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Bronco. It's not a full size like I've owned in the past, but I still love it. Hate the P.O.S. engine though! 🤬 🤬 🤬 :oops:
yep, turbo engines have too many downsides
ford should have copied the GM LS engine 20 years ago. a small block 'godzilla' with around 5L of displacement would be an awesome engine for the bronco.

it's really tempting to pick up a C8 ZR1. probably the last NA performance V8. wish i had the space...