Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys! It's been a while đź‘‹ , got a new job (which is a good thing).

So my Lightning is ready to order...I reached out to Brewster Ford to ask a couple questions and I was told they were under new management. I was also told they would not be honoring MSRP (which they confirmed previously that they would) and would be adding a market adjustment. @Tor148 where are you getting yours? Were you able to lock in MSRP?

Were those using Brewster aware they changed management / ownership? Did Bronco owners get screwed too? It's pretty disappointing to hear. This may all be old news on here but thought I would hope on to ask. I'll likely move my order to somewhere that has a better deal or just cancel it.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard Brian Nugent the gm is out (he confirmed to me ) - sales guy told my friend they were no longer honoring the bronco deal and he told them he has a letter confirming invoice pricing and he would put them on blast on bronco6g and review sites and they backed down - I do believe it’s still owned by Volz Group though

do you have lightning deal in writing ?
Hmmmm, this is interesting news. That would explain why I haven't heard anything when my order went to "in production." I do have an invoice pricing letter from Brian that is signed. I'll have to give them a call and see what's up. I recently moved to Colorado so if I fly all the way out there just to hear they're going to try to not honor my deal.....it's gonna be a problem.

Anyone have a good person to contact there?

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they also told my friend that his order was placed, but when he stopped in there he looked at screen and it was marked as a priority code "99 do not build" - he made them change on spot
Dang, sucks to hear they're playing games. Mines definitely still listed as in production for this week, and everything seems to be in order. I have the signed letter and all the order detail papers printed from Peter Skrodelis whom I was working with, so hopefully they don't try to play games

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That went downhill fast.
Guess I'll be looking at other dealers if I want to trade up.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it boggles my mind that they would do this... after building up so much good will... I even go out of my way to get service their b/c they took care of us and have recommended them to many people, but that will change if they start screwing people. everyone should flood the place with calls to reconfirm their deals and make clear of consequences if they don't
Calling very shortly. Getting all my paperwork in order

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I heard Brian Nugent the gm is out (he confirmed to me ) - sales guy told my friend they were no longer honoring the bronco deal and he told them he has a letter confirming invoice pricing and he would put them on blast on bronco6g and review sites and they backed down - I do believe it’s still owned by Volz Group though

do you have lightning deal in writing ?
Confirmed also that Brian is out - but my understanding also is that Volz still owns it. Seems like alot of it had to do with Brian fighting for the Raptor folks and not paying ADM...not sure there's any impact beyond that, but I don't know for sure.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with the new manager Rob. Was pleasant to deal with. He said they will be honoring any of the previous deals they made, pricing changes will just be for any newer orders (presuming braptors and lightning). If anyone was dealing with Peter Skrodelis, he is gone, and you should be dealing with Steve now. If he hasn't reached out to you, I'd recommend reaching out to him to ensure your situation is solid.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey guys! It's been a while đź‘‹ , got a new job (which is a good thing).

So my Lightning is ready to order...I reached out to Brewster Ford to ask a couple questions and I was told they were under new management. I was also told they would not be honoring MSRP (which they confirmed previously that they would) and would be adding a market adjustment. @Tor148 where are you getting yours? Were you able to lock in MSRP?

Were those using Brewster aware they changed management / ownership? Did Bronco owners get screwed too? It's pretty disappointing to hear. This may all be old news on here but thought I would hope on to ask. I'll likely move my order to somewhere that has a better deal or just cancel it.
I am dealing with Tom @DealerInsider and Ashlie@chapman at Chapman Ford of Horsham. I ordered at day one and have invoice minus 3 but i belive invoice and MSRP are the same for lightning. They also have my Braptor order and are at MSRP, and i got my 4 door FE there for invoice minus 3, so overall they have treated me well. Oh and there doc fee is around 400 so not bad there as well. Give them a shout. Never hurts to ask!!!

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I forgot what we actually got… looking for the damn email…. Can’t find it

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got this in the mail today, i dont think my mail man can read
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20221101_172558

They where both shoved in my mail box, bent....
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20221101_174418

Its a nice picture.
Wish one was a two door.....
Sponsored