Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Gonna hate myself for this... Feels like I'm sticking up for @Rob1135ny , but... What's wrong with a Base? 🤬
nothing wrong with a base! and he corrected me that he got a badlands... but he never called to add any of the options he wanted (despite my urging him to do so over and over)... so they put his order in at deadline in a way that would just get it built fast so they could resell it... and he is now complaining about how it has nothing!... and if you had to listen to how much he got screwed over... over and over... when in reality he never put the order in for what he wanted, well you would just see him as I do everyday...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 5.43.33 PM

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
nothing wrong with a base! and he corrected me that he got a badlands... but he never called to add any of the options he wanted (despite my urging him to do so over and over)... so they put his order in at deadline in a way that would just get it built fast so they could resell it... and he is now complaining about how it has nothing!... and if you had to listen to how much he got screwed over... over and over... when in reality he never put the order in for what he wanted, well you would just see him as I do everyday...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 5.43.33 PM
Wow
That hurts

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, since you didn't get all the things you wanted.... At least they gave you the 4x4 model 🙃

Just doing my part to get to 1,000 pages. Gotta admit, thinking about getting raffle tickets for the next Raptor from Henry Ford Estate, so I can sell it to @Johnny Mo if he still needs one by then ☹

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, since you didn't get all the things you wanted.... At least they gave you the 4x4 model 🙃

Just doing my part to get to 1,000 pages. Gotta admit, thinking about getting raffle tickets for the next Raptor from Henry Ford Estate, so I can sell it to @Johnny Mo if he still needs one by then ☹
Ha I should buy one also, maybe my luck will change instead of taking a swift kick to the mommy daddy button every day

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs