Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... I'll take the money I saved from PPF/vinyl and use it for a paint job.

I did my first driveway hand wash last week and did notice a few small chips on the leading edge of the hood. Also some scratches along the door, chips on the side...

I'm looking at getting some front mud flaps, but that's just to help keep the mud/grime off the door handles.
I got the PPF from Ford with my order which should help with the front, and I just got the front mud flaps but didn't install them yet.

Luckily when taking it on the forest roads at the Allegheny National Forest it was all frozen with inches of ice so I didn't need to worry about chipping (since the flaps didn't show up yet).

I actually brought a roll of extra wide blue painter's tape to put on the lower part of the doors to help stop chipping... Haha... but didn't need it.
Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I don't like country... and only just joined TikTok... but man this song makes me think of @Rob1135ny for some odd reason....Best line shows up around the 36 second mark ;) I miss that thing!

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I don't like country... and only just joined TikTok... but man this song makes me think of @Rob1135ny for some odd reason....Best line shows up around the 36 second mark ;) I miss that thing!

I’m touched! Mine was an 89!
you joined TikTok?!?!? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @BigBronco1 , what's the good word? Is the kicker key worth it or not? How does it sound?
Last weekend I chose to repaint my laundry room floor (using a 2-part garage epoxy) vs. installing the new speakers. It was a surprise for my wife and it keeps her distracted from my Bronco purchases. I'll be installing the new speakers this weekend (I hope) and will provide you with full feedback soon. For just the amp it definitely cranks the power to the speakers, they can get much louder now...but they're still the crap stock ones.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Last weekend I chose to repaint my laundry room floor (using a 2-part garage epoxy) vs. installing the new speakers. It was a surprise for my wife and it keeps her distracted from my Bronco purchases. I'll be installing the new speakers this weekend (I hope) and will provide you with full feedback soon. For just the amp it definitely cranks the power to the speakers, they can get much louder now...but they're still the crap stock ones.
I'll be in Mamaroneck early afternoon...let me know what your plans are if you want I can swing by

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Smart smart man

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So it sounds like the amp is installed. Leads to next question. Can you now hear the back speakers? Only way I can is to fade almost all the way back, then the fronts are quiet.
I still need to find a custom made box for the rear, I'd like to get 6x9's back there for better sound. Or maybe I go with a smaller soundbar than what JBL has to offer.
Really trying to figure out if the kicker key does the trick without needing the JBL flash. I've been tailing to LLJ Customs and I can get their harness in 2 weeks, unlike the plugnplay kits peeps who are 45 days. And I won't go into detail about what LLJ thinks of pnp :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So it sounds like the amp is installed. Leads to next question. Can you now hear the back speakers? Only way I can is to fade almost all the way back, then the fronts are quiet.
I still need to find a custom made box for the rear, I'd like to get 6x9's back there for better sound. Or maybe I go with a smaller soundbar than what JBL has to offer.
Really trying to figure out if the kicker key does the trick without needing the JBL flash. I've been tailing to LLJ Customs and I can get their harness in 2 weeks, unlike the plugnplay kits peeps who are 45 days. And I won't go into detail about what LLJ thinks of pnp :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
I was very impressed with the pnp kit...it was perfect in terms of length, fit and looked well built. Clearly this forum has given them a ton of business, hence their new delays. Had not heard of LLJ but their site looks like a lot of good stuff. I will also add that if you install the amp, go under the steering column vs. above glove box (their are forum posts on this). I went above the glove box and while not difficult, it's hard to access.

As for rear speakers, I need to adjust the gains on the amp - I plan to turn the fronts to zero and turn up the rear to see what happens. In general though, you've got a 4" and a 6.75" up front and only 4" in the rear so not surprising we can't hear it. From what I've read, once I switch the speakers you can really turn up the rear and hear it better.

After I do the speakers I will redo the tuning on the amp which should also help balance everything. Then I'll come on here and tell you all about it!

@Johnny Mo If I do get to it on Sat I'll be in touch...my parents are visiting this weekend so I'm hoping to hand off my daughter for a while

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm signed up for the 'Drive The Bronco' event at Englishtown today.... I just got an update that it's gonna be a 'street drive' only due to the trails not being driveable. Ironic isn't it? I mean, Broncos can't handle a little mud?
I'd be glad to take one down their 1/4 mile track, or try my drifting skills!...
I did go to the AOAA event but haven't yet driven a Bronc on the street. I better at least get a free hat today.
Sponsored