Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

aaddaamm

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lyon L'Avecaise
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've just about given up and actually tried to buy a Tacoma yesterday, but couldn't find the one I want within a few hours drive.

For other folks that partook in the Brewster Ford deal, has anyone received their Bronco from them? Any ideas on how many Broncos they are getting and how many orders their list is? I'm a 10/01/2020 reservation for a Basesquatch 2-door. Wish I could know if I was looking at waiting til this summer, 2023? 2024?
Sponsored

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've just about given up and actually tried to buy a Tacoma yesterday, but couldn't find the one I want within a few hours drive.

For other folks that partook in the Brewster Ford deal, has anyone received their Bronco from them? Any ideas on how many Broncos they are getting and how many orders their list is? I'm a 10/01/2020 reservation for a Basesquatch 2-door. Wish I could know if I was looking at waiting til this summer, 2023? 2024?
A lot of us have gotten their Broncos from Brewster...I got mine back in November, but I was a day 1 reservation. I can't remember the exact number, but I thought there were at least 50 of use that moved our reservations to them according to Brian. May be a lot higher than that though if you add in people not in on the deal.

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of us have gotten their Broncos from Brewster...I got mine back in November, but I was a day 1 reservation. I can't remember the exact number, but I thought there were at least 50 of use that moved our reservations to them according to Brian. May be a lot higher than that though if you add in people not in on the deal.
I’m a July 2020 RSVP with my order at Brewster. BL 4 door Sasquatch. Haven’t heard from Brewster since I placed my 2nd order (placed one for MY ‘21, then for MY ‘22). Like you, still waiting…

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

A good handful have received, including my BIL who took my spare reservation. I think most were 4 doors though.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Actually I believe it was more like 90 orders sent to Brewster. Mine was a day 2 res.
Don't know how many were hard top.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We sent approx 90 reservations to Brewster, they had approx another 90 on their own. I believe 40 or so have been delivered already, 7 have been converted to Raptors and last I spoke to Brian he still felt good on their remaining allocations vs orders. I'd be interested in going back to the spreadsheet and adding in who has received their Bronco, who has a VIN and is waiting on thawing ice mountain. It only gives us half the picture technically but may help ease some people's anxiety.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We sent approx 90 reservations to Brewster, they had approx another 90 on their own. I believe 40 or so have been delivered already, 7 have been converted to Raptors and last I spoke to Brian he still felt good on their remaining allocations vs orders. I'd be interested in going back to the spreadsheet and adding in who has received their Bronco, who has a VIN and is waiting on thawing ice mountain. It only gives us half the picture technically but may help ease some people's anxiety.
I was a midday 7/14/20 reservation (Mic Top)) I finally have a build date & vin# for build week 5/2/22 rest info is below in my signature @ Brewster. I have talk with Brian & Mike over the long haul but at least finally should be getting my Badlands early summer.

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to the 'Drive the Bronco' event in Englishtown, NJ today. They had some trails laid out (behind the motocross track?) but the torrential rains on Wed/Thurs made them unusable..... so we did a street drive instead..... I did the AOAA off-road drive event a few weeks ago so the street drive was a nice compliment to that.
I got the Cyber Orange 2dr V6 OB, it was a nice ride. My Guide, Dave, was pretty cool... I know turbo cars so we talked boost levels and he encouraged me to open it up a few times. I complied. The 18 psi of boost felt good! Real happy with the power of this thing, great throttle response and turbo lag isn't too noticeable. Odd having so many gears in an auto since I'm accustomed to only 3 speeds. Tried the normal vs sport modes. It was kinda weird how it wouldn't upshift when I let up in sport mode. Guess it wanted to keep the revs up in case I wanted to mash the pedal again.
I commented to the guide that I was trying to hit the potholes in the road.... he said that's okay since I couldn't drive it off-road that day..... think of potholes as rocks.
We got back to hq after maybe 25 min on the road. Went to a dirt area where he showed me the trail turn assist (awesome on the 2 dr!!) and the one-pedal (na on the 4cly I tested before).
Finally listened to the base stereo which sounds like the stock radio in my 66 Buick. Geeze... Ford needs to improve this setup. Can barely hear the rear speakers and the fronts are pretty lame. At least I got to hear Led Zep's 'Kashmir' for the test.
Once again I offered to trade my classic XJ for one of the Broncos to take home..... and failed again.
Overall it was a good day driving an awesome vehicle with a great crew. Can't wait to get my 2dr BaseSquatch!
There were a bunch of time slots still avail for this Sat and Sun.

HQ:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1649469561724

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1649469613203

My ride for the day:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1649469665871

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to the 'Drive the Bronco' event in Englishtown, NJ today. They had some trails laid out (behind the motocross track?) but the torrential rains on Wed/Thurs made them unusable..... so we did a street drive instead..... I did the AOAA off-road drive event a few weeks ago so the street drive was a nice compliment to that.
I got the Cyber Orange 2dr V6 OB, it was a nice ride. My Guide, Dave, was pretty cool... I know turbo cars so we talked boost levels and he encouraged me to open it up a few times. I complied. The 18 psi of boost felt good! Real happy with the power of this thing, great throttle response and turbo lag isn't too noticeable. Odd having so many gears in an auto since I'm accustomed to only 3 speeds. Tried the normal vs sport modes. It was kinda weird how it wouldn't upshift when I let up in sport mode. Guess it wanted to keep the revs up in case I wanted to mash the pedal again.
I commented to the guide that I was trying to hit the potholes in the road.... he said that's okay since I couldn't drive it off-road that day..... think of potholes as rocks.
We got back to hq after maybe 25 min on the road. Went to a dirt area where he showed me the trail turn assist (awesome on the 2 dr!!) and the one-pedal (na on the 4cly I tested before).
Finally listened to the base stereo which sounds like the stock radio in my 66 Buick. Geeze... Ford needs to improve this setup. Can barely hear the rear speakers and the fronts are pretty lame. At least I got to hear Led Zep's 'Kashmir' for the test.
Once again I offered to trade my classic XJ for one of the Broncos to take home..... and failed again.
Overall it was a good day driving an awesome vehicle with a great crew. Can't wait to get my 2dr BaseSquatch!
There were a bunch of time slots still avail for this Sat and Sun.

HQ:
1649469561724.png

1649469613203.png

My ride for the day:
1649469665871.png
How far ahead of your appointment did you arrive? Did you have a choice of which Bronco you wanted?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At the AOAA event I was 30 min early. There was a Bronc and guide avail so I started ahead of my scheduled time.
At Englishtown I was 15 min early but the team was out for lunch and we had to wait till start time. They ask what you have ordered and try to match you up with something similar. You may be able to request something specific but it's likely first come/first served.... they wanted to give me a 4dr but I then asked if I could drive the 2dr OB (I have a 2d BaseSquatch reserved). I should have asked for the Squatched 2dr Wildtrack but didn't notice it. It was a street drive, so not much difference except for the tires, gearing, and suspension. My guide said the OB with 32's is noticeably faster than the 35" Squatch, so it was still a good choice.
You're likely not supposed to attend more than one event but I managed to sign up for a second one. When I checked in they noticed my info was already logged in and asked if I had done the event before. I said yes and they didn't kick me out, so they were ok with it!

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the email that tomorrow at Englishtown will still be street only.

Zombienation

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4Xe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got the email that tomorrow at Englishtown will still be street only.
I got the same email. I requested to be moved to a later date but no word yet. Not sure if they are even doing this again here. I really wanted to try the bronco off-road!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last day at Englishtown is Sunday the 10th. They're heading up to Dover plains NY for April 12,13,14. I don't see later events on the schedule yet but I was told they are finishing up in Chicago. Ask them on Sunday where the next events are.
If you do go to an event, you might be able to sign up for another one:
Go to the event. When you get back home, find your reservation confirmation e-mail and cancel. You should be then able to log back in on the website and sign up for another one. :cool:
Let's keep this our groups secret ok?

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe dumb question here. But why are they canceling a 4x4 event or making it street only? I’m quite sure the Bronco can handle it. Guess the flannel suits can’t. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe dumb question here. But why are they canceling a 4x4 event or making it street only? I’m quite sure the Bronco can handle it. Guess the flannel suits can’t. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️
I'm sure it's because they don't want to destroy the grounds... You know the whole tread lightly thing.
Sponsored