Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't seen this.
Was it crowded last year? Did you get decent trial time? Did you run blues? Did you camp?

I need to clarify my August trip to NC...
Here is the crowd
Haven't seen this.
Was it crowded last year? Did you get decent trial time? Did you run blues? Did you camp?

I need to clarify my August trip to NC...
Here was the first day
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210828_092240

Good amount of people. Had runs for green, blue, black and i think one red. Runs where from 9 to 3 ish
I literally had the bronco for a month so mostly green with a little blue
Would do blue no problem now
Stayed at a motel, it was at Rausch Creek last year.
Meet a lot of nice people. Won a Go Pro at the raffle!!!
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the Sto-N-Sho plate mount.
https://stonsho.com/

Found out my Bronco toolkit doesnā€™t include the bit for the modular bumper Bronco bolts. Iā€™ll need to pick that up if I want to remove the base to keep it from getting damaged off road. For now Iā€™ll try removing just the plate. Not a big deal if the base gets wrecked and I canā€™t put the plate back on for a little while.

Base

With plate.
I like it much better than the shackle mount that is still attached in this pic. The shackle mount was visible in the 360 camera view, sto-n-sho itā€™s not.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Installed the Sto-N-Sho plate mount.
https://stonsho.com/

Found out my Bronco toolkit doesnā€™t include the bit for the modular bumper Bronco bolts. Iā€™ll need to pick that up if I want to remove the base to keep it from getting damaged off road. For now Iā€™ll try removing just the plate. Not a big deal if the base gets wrecked and I canā€™t put the plate back on for a little while.

Base
5AEE16EE-00B2-4A90-89F0-B5F1CDBCF95A.jpeg

With plate.
I like it much better than the shackle mount that is still attached in this pic. The shackle mount was visible in the 360 camera view, sto-n-sho itā€™s not.
93934D6D-68F7-461B-8E84-44263B8945E0.jpeg
Not to sound like a cop šŸ˜³ā€¦ you should not show your license plate numberā€¦.. because I can now find where you live lol

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not to sound like a cop šŸ˜³ā€¦ you should not show your license plate numberā€¦.. because I can now find where you live lol
A lot of people block out their plate, I don't really understand why. if you drive by me on the road you can read it so what's the difference? Am I missing something?

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of people block out their plate, I don't really understand why. if you drive by me on the road you can read it so what's the difference? Am I missing something?
You can tie my Bronco6G musings with a real name and address.
If I piss someone off, for example by making a stupid, off the cuff remark painting a broad stroke against all the fine men and women of a particular profession, they could start harassing me in real life.
Thankfully I'm a nice, agreeable person who only says positive things with a positive attitude. šŸ˜‡
I hope...šŸ˜…

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I piss someone off, for example by making a stupid, off the cuff remark painting a broad stroke against all the fine men and women of a particular profession, they could start harassing me in real life.
Thankfully I'm a nice, agreeable person who only says positive things with a positive attitude. šŸ˜‡
I hope...šŸ˜…
Lmao!!!

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope...šŸ˜…
Yeah... You and me both... Spreading nothing but love! šŸ˜

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If someone finds your address, you can get your concealed carry or whatever permit to carry the love projectiles now with the recent ruling
Wait what? Who's getting my address?

I'm just looking to take the quads out next week, have some fun on the trails šŸ˜

Didn't know I needed a permit for my love projectiles! :ROFLMAO: @Rob1135ny will be so disappointed.

Anyways, has anyone else got a build date / Bronco lately? Things really died down around here. Hell, haven't seen @Bronc-OH in forever. Or anyone for that matter.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyways, has anyone else got a build date / Bronco lately? Things really died down around here. Hell, haven't seen @Bronc-OH in forever. Or anyone for that matter.
I'm still alive and well, lots going on. Just enjoying the gladiator. Hope you all have good luck with that 2.7 grenade. Only thing I may have to worry about is the occasional oil leak(timing chain cover) and adding DEF. 8,000 happy miles and counting. xoxoxo

Oh Yea, And it can tow ;) Save me the derating comments, it hasn't happened to me luckily.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1656427972728

As for weapons permits, they aren't too friendly up here with them. Only criminals can have guns, but its looking like that will have to change now.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1656427812596

Last edited:

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still alive and well, lots going on. Just enjoying the gladiator. Hope you all have good luck with that 2.7 grenade. Only thing I may have to worry about is the occasional oil leak(timing chain cover) and adding DEF. 8,000 happy miles and counting. xoxoxo View attachment 346990

Oh Yea, And it can tow ;) Save me the derating comments, it hasn't happened to me luckily.

As for weapons permits, they aren't too friendly up here with them. Only criminals can have guns, but its looking like that will have to change now.

Oh Yeah cuz Jeeps are reliable huh?
Replaced rear speed sensors at 30k.
Replaced siezed caliper at 41k.
Im loving the wife's Jeep šŸ¤¬

Good to see you still alive though ;)

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh Yeah cuz Jeeps are reliable huh?
Replaced rear speed sensors at 30k.
Replaced siezed caliper at 41k.
Im loving the wife's Jeep šŸ¤¬

Good to see you still alive though ;)
Jeep didn't make the caliper or speed sensor, so its not really a good point but that's ok, I know you still love jeeps. ;)

When and why did you move to Georgia? I miss that old angry guy that used to be here... btw Diode Dynamics lights are great, plenty bright and customer service was great when I had the wrong bracket (Not their fault) if any of you are on the fence.

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was a little frustrated and called Brewster to see where I was at in line. He said he was trying to make a updated list. He said he didn't have any more allocations for June but should have some for July. (hence no email for me in June šŸ˜– ). Maybe next month...

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor