Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you pop the green cap on the upper left while you were draining into the yellow pan? My guess is that might help accelerate the flow - it seems odd that the car drained faster than this would take in - even without the extra airflow.
That green cap is where the yellow funnel part goes. And it just overflowed in there.
Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah almost overflowed mine the first time. Now with my UPR plug I just put a piece of hose over the outlet and straight into my 5 gallon recycling jug. No mess. It’s the best
This is what I went with. So I expect next change to go much smoother.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? ronin

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you pop the green cap on the upper left while you were draining into the yellow pan? My guess is that might help accelerate the flow - it seems odd that the car drained faster than this would take in - even without the extra airflow.
Looks like this. And it couldn't keep up. Kinda like @Rob1135ny 🤣

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? images

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For all of you who have taken delivery, how long was it from delivery to dealership --> to pickup. From everything I'm seeing, PDI can be done in a few hours. Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday and waiting to get the go ahead to come on down.

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For all of you who have taken delivery, how long was it from delivery to dealership --> to pickup. From everything I'm seeing, PDI can be done in a few hours. Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday and waiting to get the go ahead to come on down.
Were you part of the Brewster crew?

I got mine through Chapman, and I was bugging them every day from the time it shipped. They originally told me a couple of days to log the vehicles in and get PDI done. Needless to say, I can be persistent and I had mine the day after it arrived at their shop.

I would imagine a day or two, but I'd call the dealer and ask them myself. Rather than give them the option to drag their feet on it!

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I got mine through Chapman, and I was bugging them every day from the time it shipped. They originally told me a couple of days to log the vehicles in and get PDI done. Needless to say, I can be persistent and I had mine the day after it arrived at their shop.

I would imagine a day or two, but I'd call the dealer and ask them myself. Rather than give them the option to drag their feet on it!
I'm part of the Brewster group.
It's almost like this last part is the most difficult. Just knowing it's sitting on the lot waiting for it to be stocked in and PDI'd.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm part of the Brewster group.
It's almost like this last part is the most difficult. Just knowing it's sitting on the lot waiting for it to be stocked in and PDI'd.
That's why I opted to be a pain in the ass, make the dealer want to get rid of me. 😁

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

You persistent 🤣😂🤣😂

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know it.... At some point we all get old and just don't give a fuck anymore... That's when life becomes fun. ;)

You know, squeaky wheel gets the grease 😁
Yeah, I bet having you in one's life is ....... amusing, to say the least!
Sponsored