Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Bronc-OH where oh where have you gone? 🤷‍♂️
I've been here lurking. Still enjoying my diesel glady except waiting for the fuel pump recall. I have a feeling jeeps in trouble with this cp4 fiasco. How's the bronco treating you ?

PXL_20230510_171718112.jpg
Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been here lurking. Still enjoying my diesel glady except waiting for the fuel pump recall. I have a feeling jeeps in trouble with this cp4 fiasco. How's the bronco treating you ?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? PXL_20230510_171718112
Pretty damn good actually. Though I'm going to be needing some new tires soon. 44k miles and that tread not looking so good. No fuel pump recalls around here though 😁

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty damn good actually. Though I'm going to be needing some new tires soon. 44k miles and that tread not looking so good. No fuel pump recalls around here though 😁
I'm at 26k hoping GDE keeps me going. Enjoying the 22mpg I must say;). You drive a ton I see.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm at 26k hoping GDE keeps me going. Enjoying the 22mpg I must say;). You drive a ton I see.
Based on your pic in a parking lot, I'm thinking we should hook up and go cruise some malls! 😁 You know, keep our trucks clean and shit. 😂

Oh and not too far off, hitting 19.5 MPG here.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on your pic in a parking lot, I'm thinking we should hook up and go cruise some malls! 😁 You know, keep our trucks clean and shit. 😂

Oh and not too far off, hitting 19.5 MPG here.
Oh don't worry she puts in plenty of work. How's that tow rating treating you ?

Screenshot_20230913-160645~2.png

Screenshot_20230913-160313~3.png

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh don't worry she puts in plenty of work. How's that tow rating treating you ?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20230913-160313~3

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20230913-160313~3
Tows the trailer & quads just fine.

And I bet I could tow that piece of shit Jeep you got on that trailer too! :mad:

Look at it this way, you could drive a Jeep 🤮 or be one of the cool kids in a Bronco :love:

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tows the trailer & quads just fine.

And I bet I could tow that piece of shit Jeep you got on that trailer too! :mad:

Look at it this way, you could drive a Jeep 🤮 or be one of the cool kids in a Bronco :love:
She gave up the ghost on the parkway so we towed her home. Fun times. Glad to see you're enjoying the bronco though. I do love the look of the raptor ranger.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know if anyone is interested, but Ciocca Ford (Flemington, NJ), does have a link on their site if you'd like to reserve a Raptor

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if anyone is interested, but Ciocca Ford (Flemington, NJ), does have a link on their site if you'd like to reserve a Raptor
How many did you reserve?

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't you seen all the Chinese parts on my Bronco? I can't afford no Raptor!

If only I knew someone who owned a G-Wagen 🤔 Maybe they'd buy me a Raptor.
Did I ever mention on here I used to own a gwagen? I bet I have a pic or two on my computer somewhere to share with you guys...

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't you seen all the Chinese parts on my Bronco? I can't afford no Raptor!

If only I knew someone who owned a G-Wagen 🤔 Maybe they'd buy me a Raptor.
Your waiting for the Bronco Raptor R to come out, your not fooling anyone.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got some goodies on the way from Summit Racing. Now that I installed that DV8 Compressor storage tray - I needed to fill it.

ARB Twin, with a Ride Tech 2 Gal aluminum storage tank and my Hadley Big Bully air horns are getting ready to be installed. I am also going to be running a 1/0 gauge power line to the rear with a distribution block to power the compressor and whatever else I decide to put back there.

Would love to hear opinions on my proposed wiring config.

Since I have the air horn I technically need the compressor to always be available to turn on and shut off via pressure switch once the tank is full. SO I don't really need the ARB rocker switch...however, should there ever be an issue in the air system I do need the ability to easily shut down the compressor from running all the time. So for that I an going to use Aux 5 BUT I am going to get a different relay so that when Aux 5 is OFF, the compressor is switched on BECAUSE, I also am going to use a 5 pin relay on the horns so that Aux 5 OFF will also be Air Horns switched ON. If there's ever an issue with air system, blown line or tank, I turn ON Aux 5 and then it shuts down the compressor and switches back to Factory horn.

Thoughts?
Sponsored