Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, So in this short amount of time, we have 26 responses.. had to subtract 1 because @Bccarlin likes to take the survey more than once :rolleyes:

Here is what I'm seeing:
Only 6 Base Models & 2 First Editions, everything else scattered in between. A good survey, let's us know we can hit the requirement with ease.

Leaves us room to check out other dealers over the next month to month and a half.

Unless of course 20 of you really want to make the leap right now? Hey it's your guy's choices to do as you please, I can only pull together what info we have at that time.

So who wants access to the survey to compile all 26 fricken new questions? :oops:
Sponsored

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, So in this short amount of time, we have 26 responses.. had to subtract 1 because @Bccarlin likes to take the survey more than once :rolleyes:

Here is what I'm seeing:
Only 6 Base Models & 2 First Editions, everything else scattered in between. A good survey, let's us know we can hit the requirement with ease.

Leaves us room to check out other dealers over the next month to month and a half.

Unless of course 20 of you really want to make the leap right now? Hey it's your guy's choices to do as you please, I can only pull together what info we have at that time.

So who wants access to the survey to compile all 26 fricken new questions? :oops:
Sorry about that, surveys are hard?.
Damn backspace key!

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In an email he told me the extra deposit is $500
I'd be in for the deal at Brewster. Not super close, but definitely worth the hour drive for an invoice price deal. My dealer is Ford of Branford and the best they are offering is no ADM and MSRP. Perhaps they have enough business.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd be in for the deal at Brewster. Not super close, but definitely worth the hour drive for an invoice price deal. My dealer is Ford of Branford and the best they are offering is no ADM and MSRP. Perhaps they have enough business.
If we get a minimum of 20 people they will honor that deal.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brewsters deal is looking pretty good compared to what I could find around me in RI. Stephan’s was going to be my dealer, but no x-plan makes the trip nearly a wash. An easy 2-3hr drive isn’t bad.

Sponsored

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we get a minimum of 20 people they will honor that deal.
What’s the process going to look like? Change reservation, transfer $100 reservation, wait till order time, give deposit and wait?

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've got 2. It's a start.
Excuse my confusion. Is this offer not a done deal? Are they waiting for 20 transfers/ committed buyers?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What’s the process going to look like? Change reservation, transfer $100 reservation, wait till order time, give deposit and wait?
We are still ironing out the details, but I am guessing when we have 20 or more we give that list to Brewster so that when we do the ordering they know to give us invoice. Once we have enough to transfer is when you want to change your reservation. DO NOT CHANGE NOW. then we go from there. @EvlNvrDys has all the details

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excuse my confusion. Is this offer not a done deal? Are they waiting for 20 transfers/ committed buyers?
The offer stands when we have 20 or more. There are more than 2 of us that are interested. @EvlNvrDys has all the info and leading the fight

Sponsored

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The offer stands when we have 20 or more. There are more than 2 of us that are interested. @EvlNvrDys has all the info and leading the fight
Have you cross posted this in New England buyers group? We aren’t having any luck getting dealers to commit to anything but MSRP and a few straight up ADM comments.

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t think there would be any trouble getting 20 for Brewster.

On another note, this painted top being delayed news is unwelcome (n). I have a first day reservation but looks like I’ll be waiting late into 2021 if I want that top.

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I filled out the survey as well; my next best option (invoice, no ADM ect) would've been Van Bortel Ford up in Rochester, which is like 4.5 hours away from me. Would've been down for the trip, but Brewster is a lot closer to Dutchess County than Rochester is :)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I filled out the survey as well; my next best option (invoice, no ADM ect) would've been Van Bortel Ford up in Rochester, which is like 4.5 hours away from me. Would've been down for the trip, but Brewster is a lot closer to Dutchess County than Rochester is :)
oh yea, dutchess is far closer :D. I used to live in that are. Beacon, then Wappingers, and then Poughkeepsie
Sponsored