Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Add one more to list of Brewster converts. Just DM'd @Johnny Mo my info.
Thanks @EvlNvrDys for all the hard work in contacting countless dealers and the numerous follow-ups you kept up with.
Gotta tell you, the info and knowledge from Bronco6g has been priceless. Got me all the more excited for next summer/fall.
Also have to thank:
@Johnny Mo for being the point man between Brewster and us.
@PowPow for his excel wizardry.
...And my Oscar thank you speech is done...even though I'm forgetting a bunch of people.?:ROFLMAO:
Just pumped now that time is getting closer and closer.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious for your guys thoughts... is anyone/everyone? getting the Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner?

I get it, hard to say since no one has any experience with these cars yet, but do we think it's necessary? I've never owned a Jeep, but have been in plenty of Jeeps, and never really noticed it being a big deal? Sure it's louder, but is what is it. But I also had zero idea if they had sound deadening added or not. So could've been worse? lol

As we get close to ordering time, it's something I always just included by default, but now I'm really starting to examine what I really do need/don't need.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious for your guys thoughts... is anyone/everyone? getting the Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner?

I get it, hard to say since no one has any experience with these cars yet, but do we think it's necessary? I've never owned a Jeep, but have been in plenty of Jeeps, and never really noticed it being a big deal? Sure it's louder, but is what is it. But I also had zero idea if they had sound deadening added or not. So could've been worse? lol

As we get close to ordering time, it's something I always just included by default, but now I'm really starting to examine what I really do need/don't need.
Going aftermarket for cheaper/better product.
Edit: This will also allow me to determine if its necessary without buying it first.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm waiting for details on the Ford headliner.
But keep an eye on HotHead products. The owner Mark has started a thread here. Could be a nice alternative:
https://hotheadheadliners.com/

I may even do my own insulation and headliner if I can do it better/cheaper. You can buy the foam-backed material at local fabric stores.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
But keep an eye on HotHead products. The owner Mark has started a thread here. Could be a nice alternative:

I may even do my own insulation and headliner if I can do it better/cheaper. You can buy the foam-backed material at local fabric stores.
Same here.

I'm going to live with it first to determine if I even need it and if I do I'm going with hot headliners

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Going aftermarket for cheaper/better product.
Edit: This will also allow me to determine if its necessary without buying it first.
Well that make's sense!

This awesome. Didn't know it existed.

Especially for me, this car is going to be my 'fun' car. I'd be SHOCKED if I put on more than 7k miles per year. I don't need to worry about commuting. (Even when the pandemic ends, I take the train to work, it's a 3 mile drive) So my thoughts around if it would really be needed started creeping in. But knowing this exists is super helpful. Thx!

Just did some insulating in my house, I have some foam board leftover, maybe throw that up there. :LOL: :LOL:

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys just wanted to give you guys an update on our end. Brian is going to be out until Monday, but I'll be getting the final letters out as the list gets updated throughout the day. We're only a weekend away from the order banks opening up, hopefully you all are just as excited as we are!

I got the latest batch typed up a few minutes ago, those of you added between closing time last night and right this second should have your letters within the next 15-20 minutes

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your title/tag charges need fixing!
If you're in Pa and buying in Pa, Title, tag, and plate fee will be about $145. State inspection is usually included, and some dealers even include lifetime inspection (approx $55/year value).
If you are buying out of state, those title/tag/plate fees go thru a third party and will cost $299-399 (Leonardtown est) to $300-500 (Brewster est). Then you need to get the state inspection when you bring it into Pa.

What I was told...... if you are financing you must use the title/tag service. If you are paying cash, you may have the option of procuring your Pa title/tags in Pa before picking up your Bronco from an out of state dealer.

For a Pa resident, the Leonardtown fees add up.... $499 doc + $350-ish title/tag+$55 Pa inspection = $904.
Pa dealer would be $389 doc + $145 title/tag/insp = $534.
NY dealer has lowest fees with only a $75 doc+ $350-ish title/tag+$55 insp = $480.
Disclamer: ymmv, confirm costs with your chosen dealer.
Yeah,I wasn't sure of the exact title and inspection fees. I only compared additional surcharge/servicefee, or transit tag fees if I'll get plates on my own. Still needs fixing though, assuming bergeys doesn't use a third party to get the title. If I am to get my own plates, where's the best place to get tags and title? When I moved from out of state, I had to pay $70 service fee for each vehicle at AAA on top of govt title and tag fees. In ny and nj, I paid tax and got plates at the DMVs, and in TX, I had to pay tax and got plates at the county tax office. In PA, seems strange there are no government locations to get the plates and title.
Also, it's weird everyone here calls the license plates as tags lol

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In PA, seems strange there are no government locations to get the plates and title.
Also, it's weird everyone here calls the license plates as tags lol
yup, that and the every year inspection scam.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys just wanted to give you guys an update on our end. Brian is going to be out until Monday, but I'll be getting the final letters out as the list gets updated throughout the day. We're only a weekend away from the order banks opening up, hopefully you all are just as excited as we are!

I got the latest batch typed up a few minutes ago, those of you added between closing time last night and right this second should have your letters within the next 15-20 minutes
Are you expecting any Bronco Sports coming to the dealership? If yes, let us know what colors and when you anticipate their arrival. I will place my order as soon as I can see the color I want in person!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is the delay that was just posted on the 'what's new' section legit? order bank now pushed to mid-Jan?

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you expecting any Bronco Sports coming to the dealership? If yes, let us know what colors and when you anticipate their arrival. I will place my order as soon as I can see the color I want in person!
Yes we are! We have one that should be shipping from the plant any day now if it hasn't already. FMCDealer has been down almost all day so I can't check the ETA on it, but if memory serves its either a BD or BB in Area 51. I'm almost positive we'll have that by the end of the month. We'll also have two FCTP (Courtesy Transport aka loaner) Bronco Sports coming, although I don't think those are built yet
Sponsored