Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really wanted to say.... Eh...that's like so yesterday! 🤣

Rig looking good, how'd you get running boards so quick? From factory?

I ordered go rhino's yesterday and so far only brackets shipped 😔
It's an obx. It's born with side steps
🎶
I got the horses in the back
Side steps are attached
Silver on gloss black
My boots and jacket match
🎶
Th.... that's actually pretty good 😳

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? source

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have a question, wonder if anyone else has noticed.

I don't trust my phone and the Waze app for speed. But it's always seemed pretty close. Yet when I drive the Bronco, the digital speedometer is always 2 MPH higher than Waze. And actually seems close to being 1 MPH higher than the analog speedo. Wondering if anyone else has noticed the same?

Guess I need to do more research to see who is correct.
Put more air in the tires if it bothers you. 😜

You can double check odometer calibration on a highway with mile markers.
2 mph at 60 mph on the speedo is 3.3%, or an extra 0.33 miles for every 10 miles.

When speedometers/odometers were mechanical, changing the speedometer gear size by one tooth changed the speedo about 3mph..... you couldn't get it perfect, just within 3mph.

There is a thread here on changing calib with Forscan:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eedometer-with-forscan-for-2021-bronco.23064/

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone looking to put mud flaps on their Bronco? I wasn't thinking about it, but the front tires do kick up a lot of dirt so far, probably gonna be messy in the winter with all that brine they put on the roads, probably best to keep as much of that off the paint as possible? Looks like the stock flaps dont work with rock rails or steps, so I would have to get the $200 gatorbacks, unless someone knows of a good alternative that doesnt look like crap?
Here is a mod for the rock rails:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-modification-for-use-with-rock-rails.27758/

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is anyone getting a lock for their rear wheel? Is it really necessary? I mean, it is just kinda hanging out there.

I'm not so concerned with the wheels attached to the car. But that spare seems pretty simple to screw three lug nuts off of and walk away with.

Also, do the patterns in the wheel locks vary? And if not, doesn't that defeat the effectiveness? All someone need is the key, which seems pretty readily available?

Also also, where do you store the key? In the car? That has a soft top that the windows can literally be velcro'd off? You'll kind of need it if you're out and get a flat.
Haha, so many questions so little time. I was wondering about the rear wheel lock as well.

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone using gas other than regular?

I had a turbo in my Saab and it required octane 90 or higher.

I checked the manual and it says octane 87 or higher. But just getting the pulse of the people.
I'm getting ready to fill it up for the first time. I'm thinking about comparing the didn't octane field to see what I want to do...

My average mpg went from about 10 when picking it up last Friday to 16.t right now. I have less than a 1/4 tank left.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shit... I filled up over the weekend... Stuck with regular $3.29/gallon vs premium +/- $3.79/gallon. I'll wait til IF premium ever gets back down around $3.00/gallon.

Picked it up it said 13 MPG, after 600 miles I'm around 17.2 MPG. 🤷‍♂️
Good luck with that happening!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shit... I filled up over the weekend... Stuck with regular $3.29/gallon vs premium +/- $3.79/gallon. I'll wait til IF premium ever gets back down around $3.00/gallon.

ONLY thing I miss about NJ. Cheap gas. I think regular is in the $3.50's these days around these parts. When I visit family I like to fill up in NJ before crossing the border, haha. Although, I now hate having someone pump my gas for me. So much time is wasted.

Honestly, I don't pay attention to or care about gas prices. Nothing I can do about it.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had 40 miles on the odometer when I got it. It was probably due to the Dirt Mountain stuff. Also, they mentioned that there was some sort of quality follow-up after it left, and they needed to take it back for the correction.

I've only got about 300 miles and went from about 10 to 16.5 now. I didn't reset anything just to see how it behaves.

Yeah, premium is outrageous my VW pretty much "demands" high octane. I've been at about $70 per fill on that lately, but get 21-25 mpg on that. It will be interesting to see what the 2.3 MT gets.
Sponsored