Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in NM have an luck with scheduling? Just out of curiosity
Their Bronco? Not me.

If anyone has, I'd be curious to know their timestamp, their place in line at their dealer, how many their dealer were allocated for MY21 and their build. Trying to get an idea of what commodities are in the most extreme short supply.

DannyG

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 LR4, 1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Power Ford has opened up its time slots for next month when they will have Broncos on their lot for a day.

Based on other events around the country, Ford is requiring each adult who wants to sit/grope/measure/touch the Bronco to sign up for a time slot. So if you and your SO are going together, be sure to get 2 slots at that time. Kids don't need a reservation.

2021 BRONCO (thebroncofamily.com)
Thanks for the heads up. I just got registered.

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
NM Reservation / No email yet:

I've got a 7/13 2:08 timestamp. 2dr BL Lux Tow.

I managed to get the deal I wanted and, finally, the WBDO sheet out of Capitol Ford in Santa Fe, but beyond that, nothing. They are more interested in spending time insisting they don't have access to information than just looking it up. I would imagine their allocation is slim and I would imagine I'm close to the front of it, but they are unwilling to calculate or communicate in my experience.

I would think NM would be a competitive Jeep market, but I could be wrong.

Also thinking 2 door plus lux = my chances sux

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NM Reservation / No email yet:

I've got a 7/13 2:08 timestamp. 2dr BL Lux Tow.

I managed to get the deal I wanted and, finally, the WBDO sheet out of Capitol Ford in Santa Fe, but beyond that, nothing. They are more interested in spending time insisting they don't have access to information than just looking it up. I would imagine their allocation is slim and I would imagine I'm close to the front of it, but they are unwilling to calculate or communicate in my experience.

I would think NM would be a competitive Jeep market, but I could be wrong.

Also thinking 2 door plus lux = my chances sux
I went with the 2-door BL auto 2.3L with high pkg and no tow and no Squatch, specifically to improve my chances. I'm a late 7/14 res. Thinking December or early 2022. If I have to wait until '22, I'll switch to a 2.7 lux Squatch if the commodities are available.

Sponsored

TriV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my confirmation email today for a June 21st production date. Rich Ford is my dealer, and I have a 7/13 reservation but like many others it was a struggle with the website crashing so my time stamp was later in the evening. I have a 4 door Wildtrak with lux, towing, and MIC top.

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco event at Rich Ford on May 26 in ABQ is now open for reservations. I grabbed an 11 a.m. time slot and may cancel my Thursday night reservation at Power.

2021 BRONCO (thebroncofamily.com)

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the Heads up. I had emailed the Dealership earlier as both Powers and Rich has reservations open days ago, but they didn't inform me today. It's good to have Forum members such as yourself to keep us all updated.

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solidarity!
Ford Bronco NM Dealerships bronco-logo-NMfla

Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the Heads up. I had emailed the Dealership earlier as both Powers and Rich has reservations open days ago, but they didn't inform me today. It's good to have Forum members such as yourself to keep us all updated.

Heads up Power Ford requires more down and 1800 for nitrogen and other stuff. I switched from PF to RF.

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nitrogen in the wheels? I'd make them realize that four wheeling requires the Nitrogen to be let out. Sounds like the $1800 is for non off-roading equipment? May be a call into Corporate may force Power Ford to back down?

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adding to the NM info experience. My original reservation going back to July of last year was with Power Ford. When it came time for order placement a few months back they wanted additional $ as a deposit (non-refundable) as well as a number of non-optional dealer installed options which were about $2K...but holding to MSRP as they "were the only dealership in the state that was not marking them up." I balked and called the other two dealerships here in town, Chalmers and Rich.

Chalmers and Rich also made the same MSRP claim but Chalmers was not asking for additional deposit $, kept to MSRP pricing, and seemed the most organized and knowledgeable. So I called Ford and had my reservation switched to Chalmers and placed my order soon after.
Sponsored