Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email from the Chalmers parts department yesterday. I ordered two items in mid-April -- the center console vault and the rear swing gate table -- from Ford Accessories. I was kind of testing the process to see how well the supply chain is working. They let me know the console vault had arrived Wednesday and could be picked up any time.

So good to see that some of Ford's aftermarket accessory partners have their act together and are delivering already despite commodity shortages elsewhere.
Sponsored

TriV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just for fun. Any predictions on when the first production Bronco’s will make it to NM? (Dealer Mannequin, or Owner ordered).

mine is by July 15th, but pure speculation

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just for fun. Any predictions on when the first production Bronco’s will make it to NM? (Dealer Mannequin, or Owner ordered).

mine is by July 15th, but pure speculation
My re-scheduled build date is 8/2, got an email from ford late Friday night of the update. It looks like they can build a bronco completely in one day and then ship it out to the dealer just a day or two later. My dealer is in Kansas, so hopefully no more than 1-2 weeks for it to arrive at the dealer and I’ll go pick it up! So 2nd or 3rd week of august is the timeline I’m shooting for to take possession and bring it back to Albuquerque

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've got a 7/12 build week. Sticker is generated with a 7/14 blend date. Status is listed as "in production." Transport method is rail.

I don't have any idea what the transport time will be. If it's shipped out by, say, the 16th...it could be early August? Hopefully mid-August at the latest.

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a 7/12 build week. Sticker is generated with a 7/14 blend date. Status is listed as "in production." Transport method is rail.

I don't have any idea what the transport time will be. If it's shipped out by, say, the 16th...it could be early August? Hopefully mid-August at the latest.
Congrats. I haven't heard much info at all about ETAs on long-distance rail since it is so early in the process. I would think about a month at most, too.

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
7/14 blend date. Anticipating mid August before it makes it to the lot here in ABQ.
Curious to see how long shipping takes from Michigan to ABQ, probably by rail. My dealer is in Kansas so I’ll just go pick it up to get it faster

which dealer here in ABQ did you go through? How did you order yours (trim/color/options)? It will be nice to see a few other Broncos on the roads to show these Jeep’s how it’s done lol. I ordered a 4Dr big bend rapid red Sasquatch

Last edited:
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious to see how long shipping takes from Michigan to ABQ, probably by rail. My dealer is in Kansas so I’ll just go pick it up to get it faster

which dealer here in ABQ did you go through? How did you order yours (trim/color/options)? It will be nice to see a few other Broncos on the roads to show these Jeep’s how it’s done lol. I ordered a 4Dr big bend rapid red Sasquatch
Chalmers Ford in Rio Rancho.

Badlands, Sasquatch, 4dr, 2.7L, Lux, tow, soft top, black

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recall you said you were a July reservation. Were you a Day 1?
Yeah, day 1 reservation and looks like the build week will be exactly a year since then. Damn!

Will be cool to see some on the roads here in ABQ and looking forward to having the top down in the Fall. It has been interesting to see all the soft top/hard top discussion and consternation. I've had the soft top since the beginning to take advantage of the 300+ days of sunshine.

Sponsored
OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had the soft top since the beginning to take advantage of the 300+ days of sunshine.
I admit my frustration continues to grow over the top problems. I feel the same way, that a hard top is almost a luxury item in New Mexico. Ford allowed 4-door orders to switch to soft tops and kept making concessions to encourage that due to the commodity restrictions. But what about us 2-door orders? I'm a Day 2, so still some time off, but we aren't being offered any similar opportunities. I would gladly switch to a soft top if the allowed that, but I have no choice.

TriV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happened to be driving by Power Ford today and noticed they have their Mannequin on display out front. Salesman was awesome and unlocked it for us to sit in and look it over. Can't wait to get out of the still in production nightmare of the last month and receive my similar build.

Ford Bronco NM Dealerships IMG_7658
Ford Bronco NM Dealerships IMG_7659

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happened to be driving by Power Ford today and noticed they have their Mannequin on display out front. Salesman was awesome and unlocked it for us to sit in and look it over. Can't wait to get out of the still in production nightmare of the last month and receive my similar build.

Thanks for the update. I noticed they had one in their online new inventory now. Are they offering test drives?

TriV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the update. I noticed they had one in their online new inventory now. Are they offering test drives?
Sorry I didn’t ask, but it seemed like it would be a possibility.