Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chalmers has a cactus gray Wiltrak that I test drove....so thats another option for us NM folks
Thanks. Will have to head over there this weekend.
Sponsored

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, I finally had a chance today to run down to Chalmers in ABQ for a Bronco test drive. They have a cactus gray Wildtrak. I had originally ordered a Wildtrak but switched to Badlands so it was interesting to compare. The 2.7L is not super fast out of the gate, but runs strong after a few seconds. Good ride on paved roads but wasn't allowed to take it off road, unfortunately. I will probably change my 2-door order to the 2.7L now and, assuming my 7/14/20 reservation isn't built until next year due to the commodities cluster, I will probably add Squatch and Lux back on. There was no one else scheduled to test drive it today so looks like you can go just about anytime and take it out for 20 minutes or so with a dealership employee riding along.

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been tracking the progress of my order at Capitol Ford in Santa Fe to the best of my ability. I haven't been able to get the railcar number, but harassment of Ford Customer Service seems to indicate it passed through Kansas City yesterday. Hoping it's here by the end of this week.

Near as the dealer and I can figure, there are a few more bound for Santa Fe on the same train. A couple of other customer orders and the dealer unit. So test drives could be available in Santa Fe within the next week or 10 days as well.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Received my “Bronco is built” email early this morning! Blend date 8/4/21, build date 8/9/21!
Good luck to all NM people waiting for their exciting news!

C6348C11-E4A4-40D5-9450-C6746F19A44C.jpeg

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up my Bronco today from Capitol Ford in Santa Fe. They were not always fast or super-clear communicators, but they honored our agreement without complaint, were super-psyched to deliver their first Bronco and great to work with today. Got it ready for me fast.

Very happy. Today was the first day I ever saw one in person. Mine and their Big Bend Sasquatch mannequin. I'm very happy. Better in person than pictures.

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up my Bronco today from Capitol Ford in Santa Fe. They were not always fast or super-clear communicators, but they honored our agreement without complaint, were super-psyched to deliver their first Bronco and great to work with today. Got it ready for me fast.

Very happy. Today was the first day I ever saw one in person. Mine and their Big Bend Sasquatch mannequin. I'm very happy. Better in person than pictures.
Nice congratulations! What was your final order? Mine is waiting to shipped out from MAP

TriV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else see the 4 Door Badlands posted for sale on Craigslist for $82K in ABQ? Seems like a steep price, but hopefully for him he gets it.

targas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, sadly he will probably get it....

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Received my “Bronco is built” email early this morning! Blend date 8/4/21, build date 8/9/21!
Good luck to all NM people waiting for their exciting news!

Ford Bronco NM Dealerships C6348C11-E4A4-40D5-9450-C6746F19A44C
I received our Order number and VIN for a November build. We're still getting a 2021 model which is and always was our most anticipated hope. Fingers crossed that no major hiccups and all this waiting will be worth it.
Ford Bronco NM Dealerships Bronc6G

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received our Order number and VIN for a November build. We're still getting a 2021 model which is and always was our most anticipated hope. Fingers crossed that no major hiccups and all this waiting will be worth it.
Ford Bronco NM Dealerships Bronc6G
Good luck! It’s all worth it. I got my bronco a few weeks ago and it’s so much fun to drive!

C633381B-498B-42E2-8146-1A9F2797A231.jpeg

TriV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I picked mine up today From Rich Ford. It’s been a long journey and glad to finally have it. Rich Ford has been great to work with and they told me that mine was the first hardtop they have had come in, and one of only a handful total.
Ford Bronco NM Dealerships 081EF6CA-08FB-4EEE-83F7-414118CC88F5

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I trust Power Ford as far as I can spit. They are still adding $8000 to Raptor pricing. Hopefully with an X plan or similar they won't pull any BS but I did my reservation with Granger. I'll take the road trip.
I purchased my 2020 Raptor from Power Ford at the end of July 2020 for $500 over invoice. one of the sales managers wasn’t happy, but they did honor the deal.

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked mine up today From Rich Ford. It’s been a long journey and glad to finally have it. Rich Ford has been great to work with and they told me that mine was the first hardtop they have had come in, and one of only a handful total.
Ford Bronco NM Dealerships 081EF6CA-08FB-4EEE-83F7-414118CC88F5
Congrats! Are you a member of NM4W Club?