Sponsored

No assembly line pic? No problem! Ford's ridiculous solution...

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same sh!t different year. 😂

Ford Bronco No assembly line pic? No problem! Ford's ridiculous solution... Screenshot_20230519_185822_Outlook

brettly

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond,1990 K1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to assume that site has been abandoned. I submitted my photo since they didn't have one for A51 2 door Black Diamond Sasquatch at the end of December and it still isn't there 5 months later. It's worth a look on the off chance they put one up last year, but I think it's more likely to find one in the thread that was linked.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did we get to the point where getting a photo of our vehicles coming off the assembly line is a requirement, and not getting a photo is somehow a major failure on Ford's part? I get that it's a bummer, but I don't remember checking the option box on my order making this a requirement for delivery. 🙃

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; 2019 Ducati Panigale 959; 2012 Focus;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the exact same email, with private video 😆

Sponsored
OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did we get to the point where getting a photo of our vehicles coming off the assembly line is a requirement, and not getting a photo is somehow a major failure on Ford's part? I get that it's a bummer, but I don't remember checking the option box on my order making this a requirement for delivery. 🙃
I'm not certain I said it was required. I said it was promised. In lieu of the picture, I received a link to a video that I cannot watch. I think you are taking this post way more seriously, than I am taking the picture/video problems.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Built 4/8...got nothing. Has Ford actually done anything they said they would do during this ordeal of trying to buy this thing?

Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I never imagined this being something people would actually care about at all… guess I was wrong. The dealer should be the ones who care I guess.. after all it’s their Bronco until you buy it from them

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
here's mine so you can see what they look like :ROFLMAO::devilish: maybe yours is a HPR color and 2Door. 9/3/22
enjoy
Ford Bronco No assembly line pic? No problem! Ford's ridiculous solution... image

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I never received one either….just like a load of others. Reserved within 10 hours of initial launch, dealership allocation, ordered first day available to do so, pushed to MY22’, waited just over 2 years….I’ll take getting the vehicle over an assembly line photo while others are STILL waiting.