James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just picked up my Black Diamond a few days ago and love it. One thing: my interior blue seat stitching is hardly noticeable-more gray than blue. Dealer says it’s a light blue. I have pics of mine vs others-noticeably different-to me.
Anyone else?
First two are mine; second set is a dealer Black Diamond

IMG_5651.jpeg

IMG_5650.jpeg

IMG_5660.jpeg

IMG_5658.jpeg
Sponsored

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely agree with you. I bet it’s because they now build the Big Bends with marine grade vinyl as well and either did away with the blue stitching or inadvertently put MGV seats in yours that was meant for a Big Bend.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe part of Job2?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

... inadvertently put MGV seats in yours that was meant for a Big Bend.
☝
This

OP, up to you on next step with the dealer if it's that obviously not blue but sounds like they have their stand on it so you might try another or push them on it if you want them replaced.

OP
OP
jrollo7

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely agree with you. I bet it’s because they now build the Big Bends with marine grade vinyl as well and either did away with the blue stitching or inadvertently put MGV seats in yours that was meant for a Big Bend.
I never thought of that. I think you’re right! Thanks, I think. I kinda like it as a match with my Oxford White exterior and the gray/black seats.
Maybe part of Job2?
☝
This

OP, up to you on next step with the dealer if it's that obviously not blue but sounds like they have their stand on it so you might try another or push them on it if you want them replaced.
I guess I could ask dealer for something in return (though it’s a factory issue) or perhaps go to Ford HQ/CS snd ask for some credit vs their expense of sending new seats for dealer to re-install. Or let it go and enjoy as is.

Sponsored

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I never thought of that. I think you’re right! Thanks, I think. I kinda like it as a match with my Oxford White exterior and the gray/black seats.

I guess I could ask dealer for something in return (though it’s a factory issue) or perhaps go to Ford HQ/CS snd ask for some credit vs their expense of sending new seats for dealer to re-install. Or let it go and enjoy as is.
I think they look better. I have a Wildtrak with two tone leather seats and blue stitching. I think the blue stitching looks out of place on mine. But I love my Bronco so I don’t even think about it or let it bother me.

OP
OP
jrollo7

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they look better. I have a Wildtrak with two tone leather seats and blue stitching. I think the blue stitching looks out of place on mine. But I love my Bronco so I don’t even think about it or let it bother me.
I think you’re right. I like it without the blue and why go through the time, effort, and aggravation of trying to get something out of it like a minimal credit. I wouldn’t have them replace the seats-that’s not worth it. Thanks. You got my blue stitching! Enjoy your ride.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think you’re right. I like it without the blue and why go through the time, effort, and aggravation of trying to get something out of it like a minimal credit. I wouldn’t have them replace the seats-that’s not worth it. Thanks. You got my blue stitching! Enjoy your ride.
If you're happy with the gray then stick with it. I know back when I started this rollercoaster ride I went BD strictly for the blue stitching and blue handles to match the VB on the outside. Hopefully Missy and her team went on to design better color options.

OP
OP
jrollo7

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're happy with the gray then stick with it. I know back when I started this rollercoaster ride I went BD strictly for the blue stitching and oblue handles to match the VB on the outside. Hopefully Missy and her team went on to design better color options.
That blue stitching makes a lot of sense and is perfect with the VB.
Take care.

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmm, I'll have to check on mine.

Sponsored

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you're happy with the gray then stick with it. I know back when I started this rollercoaster ride I went BD strictly for the blue stitching and blue handles to match the VB on the outside. Hopefully Missy and her team went on to design better color options.
Yup. One of my favorite parts of my BD order

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it were me . . . I'd make a deal with the dealer to get me the Big Bend grab handles and vent chicklets. Cheaper than seat covers. The real bitch is for the poor guy whose big bend came with the blue stitching. Unless of course Blue was your desire. I never cared about blue I just wanted washout floors.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Makes sense.
It also falls under that fine print that they can change specifications at any time without notice.
My Black Diamond stitching is blue, 2022 mdl yr.

Mojave Norte

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yours look great - Why change it
The Black Diamond Blue stitching is only in the Space-Grey MGV areas anyway, and very subtle. The Black MGV areas have Black stitching

It's another great thing about Black Diamond - the stitching is mostly invisible - you don't notice it unless you look for it

Compare with Badlands, where they have all Black MGV and Orange stitching on Black - much more noticeable

We really like the subtle stitching on Black Diamond - mostly invisible

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting! My BD was built last Thursday and on it's way so now I'm curious to see how my seats were constructed. I'd actually like to have the gray stitching since I ordered Iconic Silver, but I'm just stoked to get my rig regardless!
Sponsored