Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still a Jeep....trade it for an Explorer or Expedition.
No thanks. I love these new Broncos, but I’m not really a Ford guy. I’m not brand loyal. I do have a big smoke belching 7.3 powerstroke, but all my work trucks are chevys.

Sponsored

Deleted member 19381

No thanks. I love these new Broncos, but I’m not really a Ford guy. I’m not brand loyal. I do have a big smoke belching 7.3 powerstroke, but all my work trucks are chevys.
Well, that was obvious.... :LOL:

Sponsored
OP
OP

hudsonbronco

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge p-up
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you notice any flickering or oddity’s before it went black?
No flickering, just black at start up.
also got a Ford Pass message center "powertrain malfunction /reduced power" warning.
Getting towed to dealership Wednesday

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No flickering, just black at start up.
also got a Ford Pass message center "powertrain malfunction /reduced power" warning.
Getting towed to dealership Wednesday
Please post any updates, similar thing on my BB.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi, I was reading through the post. In early July my Nav/Radio screen went blank and wouldn't turn on. I remember everything working correctly up until an over the air update while I was driving and I feel like the radio started to wig out..... I turned it off to reset it. Not sure if it was me or the update but the unit BRICKED itself and hasn't woke up. I took it into the dealership the second week of July and I've been wait for parts for over a month now. Curious how long they told you before you're up and running.

OP
OP

hudsonbronco

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge p-up
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi, I was reading through the post. In early July my Nav/Radio screen went blank and wouldn't turn on. I remember everything working correctly up until an over the air update while I was driving and I feel like the radio started to wig out..... I turned it off to reset it. Not sure if it was me or the update but the unit BRICKED itself and hasn't woke up. I took it into the dealership the second week of July and I've been wait for parts for over a month now. Curious how long they told you before you're up and running.
I took about 3 weeks to get the part, and install

Soups818

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what ended up being the solution for this? What part was replaced?

This has happened to me 3 times now in the past month and all while driving (have had my Badlands since February 2022). It's only the instrument cluster and NOT my Nav/Radio screen (never had the issue there). Ends up resetting itself after the car has been off for more than 10min and only happens randomly.
Sponsored