First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was alerted to the issue by fast flash in display for turn signal. Rear turn signals, taillights, and front side markers work, but no front turn or park lights. Has anyone run into this issue, and able to recommend a solution?
Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a similar issue......my right front amber light quit working last February, creating a fast blinker when the right turn signal was activated, thus the turn signal and hazard flasher were affected. All other lights functioned normally. It turned out to be the LED module that had to be replaced. The part was back ordered and took 2 months to arrive at the dealership. All under warranty and the vehicle continued to be driven during that time.

OP
OP
BBBronco

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a similar issue......my right front amber light quit working last February, creating a fast blinker when the right turn signal was activated, thus the turn signal and hazard flasher were affected. All other lights functioned normally. It turned out to be the LED module that had to be replaced. The part was back ordered and took 2 months to arrive at the dealership. All under warranty and the vehicle continued to be driven during that time.
Thanks I’ll have it checked out at dealer. I was hoping it was just a fuse 🤨
Sponsored