Sponsored

Hazard lights/turn signal flash when auto start/stop or turning off Bronco and...

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has started doing the hazard flash now. 5500 miles. And oddly enough, you can hear relays going off intermittently for no reason. Not near it with the key fob, haven’t touched a door handle. Just out of the blue a relay will click.
I've started noticing this as well
Sponsored

Brandon1282

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine is doing it as well. Made an appointment to have it checked out as well as the window rattle, but they can’t look at either until Mid-August 😡

jboes13

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same issue, very random. Hazards flash with auto start stop. Sometimes with full shutdown of vehicle. Badlands, 2.3l manual. Lux. 4dr

RJ9701

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello there! Are you still experiencing these issues? If so, I would like to look into them on my end. Please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer.
My 2022 Bronco OBX started exhibiting the same issue, this past month. Auto Start/Stop causes this issue almost at random, and it has now started to occur when turning the vehicle off.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update from me: Mine magically started working some time over the summer. I'm wondering if it was a software update?

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This happened on mine as well for a while, about three weeks ago I just decided to pop the hood and press down on each and every fuse and it hasn't happened since! Could've also been a software update but as far as I can tell I haven't gotten a single update since delivery in March.

(Now that I've said it stopped it's going to do it the next time I drive somewhere)

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HOW TO FIX IT

This issue has to do with the Zone Lighting feature. With the car on, go into the settings and turn zone lighting on and then turn all lights on. Turn off all the lights and turn off the feature. Turn off the vehicle to save the settings.

This happened to me after leaving the zone lighting on for 30 minutes before it automatically shut down. After cycling through the system I don’t see the issue any longer.

@Ford Motor Company please fix in software

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HOW TO FIX IT

This issue has to do with the Zone Lighting feature. With the car on, go into the settings and turn zone lighting on and then turn all lights on. Turn off all the lights and turn off the feature. Turn off the vehicle to save the settings.

This happened to me after leaving the zone lighting on for 30 minutes before it automatically shut down. After cycling through the system I don’t see the issue any longer.

@Ford Motor Company please fix in software
This is a confirmed fix? Mine is doing this too, and I am going to go out and the garage and try this.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a confirmed fix? Mine is doing this too, and I am going to go out and the garage and try this.
I doubt it, mine has stopped doing this with no action on my end, I'm betting they fixed this with one of the recent OTA updates
Sponsored