Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey All - I just got an email from the DAV about Ford X-Plan offers and bonus cash. Most of the email does not apply to my future Bronco purchase, but I noticed something in the fine print that I had not seen on previous X-Plan documentation:

2 X-Plan incentives are subject to vehicle availability and may be canceled or changed at any time without notice. X-Plan pricing is only available to active employees, members and retirees (and their spouses) of Ford Motor Company Partner companies/organizations located in the US (as defined by Ford and Lincoln - see your dealer for a full list of eligible companies/organizations). Not available on Mustang Shelby® GT350®/GT350R/GT500®, Mach 1, Mach-E, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Bronco, Bronco Sport and Lincoln Continental Coach Door. Limit two (2) eligible vehicle purchases per eligible customer household per calendar year. This offer can be used in conjunction with most retail consumer offers made available by Ford or Lincoln at either the time of factory order or delivery, but not both. This offer may not be combinable with some other Ford or Lincoln incentive programs. Some restrictions apply. See your participating authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer for qualifications and complete details. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer at any time.

...hoping this just means "not right now," because they are not yet available. It's the first time I've seen it in the fine print, though.

edit: link to online version of the email: http://donate.dav.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=26095.0&dlv_id=70418
Sponsored

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey All - I just got an email from the DAV about Ford X-Plan offers and bonus cash. Most of the email does not apply to my future Bronco purchase, but I noticed something in the fine print that I had not seen on previous X-Plan documentation:

2 X-Plan incentives are subject to vehicle availability and may be canceled or changed at any time without notice. X-Plan pricing is only available to active employees, members and retirees (and their spouses) of Ford Motor Company Partner companies/organizations located in the US (as defined by Ford and Lincoln - see your dealer for a full list of eligible companies/organizations). Not available on Mustang Shelby® GT350®/GT350R/GT500®, Mach 1, Mach-E, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Bronco, Bronco Sport and Lincoln Continental Coach Door. Limit two (2) eligible vehicle purchases per eligible customer household per calendar year. This offer can be used in conjunction with most retail consumer offers made available by Ford or Lincoln at either the time of factory order or delivery, but not both. This offer may not be combinable with some other Ford or Lincoln incentive programs. Some restrictions apply. See your participating authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer for qualifications and complete details. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer at any time.

...hoping this just means "not right now," because they are not yet available. It's the first time I've seen it in the fine print, though.
So The Bronco Sport is already listed on the X-plan partner site, so they are wrong there and the Bronco is not listed on the ineligible vehicles list. So if they are not accepting X-Plan for Bronco and Bronco Sport that's a dealer decision and not Fords at this time.

Edit: I thought this was from a dealer, but I see it's from DAV now. I wouldn't put too much stock in what they publish as they don't know any more than we do.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe you can't get the xplan AND the DAV discount, one or the other.

'As part of Ford’s longstanding relationship with DAV and the Auxiliary, we are proud to give you a $1,000 Bonus Cash Offer1 and X Plan Pricing2 toward the purchase or lease of any eligible new 2020/2021 Ford or Lincoln vehicle.'

Sponsored
OP
OP
Krisegon

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So The Bronco Sport is already listed on the X-plan partner site, so they are wrong there and the Bronco is not listed on the ineligible vehicles list. So if they are not accepting X-Plan for Bronco and Bronco Sport that's a dealer decision and not Fords at this time.

Edit: I thought this was from a dealer, but I see it's from DAV now. I wouldn't put too much stock in what they publish as they don't know any more than we do.
Yeah, I'm hoping the inclusion of Bronco in the second footnote was a copy/paste error. Clearly I couldn't use the bonus cash in the first footnote by the end of January.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have used DAV before and it is never on user vehicles that they allow to combine the two. This was on there from the start in early July. I wouldn’t worry about it, it just may be one of those incentive combos on particular vehicles they are not allowing.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Here we go again gif*

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it Wednesday already?

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These threads are like wildfires - gotta tamp em down before they get out of control.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

'As part of Ford’s longstanding relationship with DAV and the Auxiliary, we are proud to give you a $1,000 Bonus Cash Offer1 and X Plan Pricing2 toward the purchase or lease of any eligible new 2020/2021 Ford or Lincoln vehicle.'
That would be my guess. As stated earlier, the Bronco sport is already on the X-plan list of vehicles. I'll assume the bronco will be added as well.

EDIT: I added my zip to the page to see if anything came up under incentives and all of it was listed as N/A.

Ford Bronco No X-Plan for Bronco? pLNSjYf
Sponsored