Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What part is not correct?
Dealers have to honor it.
Yes they don’t have to on ineligible vehicles. But if it’s an eligible vehicle they have to honor it because it’s a contractual obligation between the ford partner. My OP simply states that it’s now on the ford partner website. Not really up for argument from all of you haters.
Sponsored

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are x plan partner then you get x plan if you have a pin. Period.
Talk to your salesman. They will honor it and they get a commission from ford for xplan.
I have X-Plan pin and called dealer. Said not offering X-Plan on Broncos. There was a table published somewhere on Bronco6g that showed dealer by dealer whether they are honoring X-Plan.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dealers have to honor it.
Yes they don’t have to on ineligible vehicles. But if it’s an eligible vehicle they have to honor it because it’s a contractual obligation between the ford partner. My OP simply states that it’s now on the ford partner website. Not really up for argument from all of you haters.
I'm not a hater, just a Ford employee. It's up to the dealer whether they accept it. And that goes for any plan that Ford offers. First line states participating dealerships.

Screenshot_20211030-233824_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
bigblueboing

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not a hater, just a Ford employee. It's up to the dealer whether they accept it. And that goes for any plan that Ford offers. First line states participating dealerships.

Screenshot_20211030-233824_Chrome.jpg
You really think they can just participate or not hunh? It’s a unspoken rule that you take plan.
And working for ford means nothing unless you work for the ford partner program.
And yet still you don’t answer the question of why it’s on the ford partner website that bronco is available for 2022 hmmm
You work for ford but don’t have an answer just an argument.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You really think they can just participate or not hunh? It’s a unspoken rule that you take plan.
And working for ford means nothing unless you work for the ford partner program.
And yet still you don’t answer the question of why it’s on the ford partner website that bronco is available for 2022 hmmm
You work for ford but don’t have an answer just an argument.
It does say they can choose not to participate, but I've only worked with one dealer for all of the Ford/Lincoln vehicles I've owned and they accept X plan. Only exception was on a Raptor and that is on the no X plan list. One thing I do know is Ford is VERY particular about proof you are eligible more now then in the past. Last vehicle I purchased, they made me get more proof that I'm still connected to my sponsor, since I'm now retired.

One thing you could do is email them and ask. They usually reply within a couple of days to questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.