First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Count me into the northern Illinois gang, south suburbs here. This is gonna feel like the longest wait in the world. :LOL:
Sponsored

BBB

First Name
Tont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Northern Illinois, reporting in. Ordered mine from Granger. Hoping the snow makes driving this fun. No fancy trails here :(

lbryja

First Edition
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Count me in from St Charles. Was able to get my hands on a reservation the day it went live.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Count me in from St Charles. Was able to get my hands on a reservation the day it went live.
ANY LUCK WITH LOCAL DEALERSHIPS OFFERING GOOD DEALS? I'M IN YOUR AREA. GERALD FORD SENT ME AN EMAIL SOON AFTER MY RESERVATION. I REPLIED ASKING ABOUT MARK-UPS/X-PLAN AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER! GRANGER IS LOOKING LIKE MY PLACE FOR PURCHASE!

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went to high school in Elgin!
HEY, THAT'S IN KANE COUNTY!! WELL, A PORTION IS IN COOK COUNTY!! MY JOB ALLOWS ME TO GO THROUGHOUT KANE, INCLUDING ELGIN! I'M IN THE SOUTH PORTION OF KANE COUNTY, AURORA AREA!

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HEY, THAT'S IN KANE COUNTY!! WELL, A PORTION IS IN COOK COUNTY!! MY JOB ALLOWS ME TO GO THROUGHOUT KANE, INCLUDING ELGIN! I'M IN THE SOUTH PORTION OF KANE COUNTY, AURORA AREA!

Every single time I hear Aurora.... :)

Ford Bronco Northern Illinois Untitled

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Every single time I hear Aurora.... :)

Ford Bronco Northern Illinois Untitled
ENRO, THAT'S TOO FUNNY!! AND LOMBARD, THERE'S A RINK IN THAT TOWN I SOMETIMES FREQUENT!

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Barrington area here. I am pretty sure Wickstrom Ford will honor x-plan but I don't know if they will do more. They have been to work with in the past.

But it would be great to see a Granger deal in Northern IL.

Sponsored

lbryja

First Edition
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ANY LUCK WITH LOCAL DEALERSHIPS OFFERING GOOD DEALS? I'M IN YOUR AREA. GERALD FORD SENT ME AN EMAIL SOON AFTER MY RESERVATION. I REPLIED ASKING ABOUT MARK-UPS/X-PLAN AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER! GRANGER IS LOOKING LIKE MY PLACE FOR PURCHASE!
I placed my order through Hawk Ford in St Charles. They told me they wouldn't charge any mark-ups. Didn't ask about x-plans because I just assumed Ford wouldn't honor those with the Bronco.

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All...checking in from Chicago. Retired here from Virginia 6 years ago to be near daughter, son in law and grandson. Yeah I know...lots of folks have questioned my sanity on that move but being near them is "priceless". It's been an interesting time...especially the last few months. Anyway..to the Bronco. Made my reservation 7/14. Was assigned Fox based on my zip code as its the closest. Totally open to changing. Know nothing about any of the dealers in Northern Illinois. Would like to keep purchase in Illinois but again 100% open to switching, joining a group buy, anything to avoid ADMs and/or add unwanted charges...basically attempts to yank me around and make me walk away. Suggestions/experiences/recommendations?

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello All...checking in from Chicago. Retired here from Virginia 6 years ago to be near daughter, son in law and grandson. Yeah I know...lots of folks have questioned my sanity on that move but being near them is "priceless". It's been an interesting time...especially the last few months. Anyway..to the Bronco. Made my reservation 7/14. Was assigned Fox based on my zip code as its the closest. Totally open to changing. Know nothing about any of the dealers in Northern Illinois. Would like to keep purchase in Illinois but again 100% open to switching, joining a group buy, anything to avoid ADMs and/or add unwanted charges...basically attempts to yank me around and make me walk away. Suggestions/experiences/recommendations?
I signed mustang club to get x-plan and will use Wickstrom in Barrington. I have had good luck with them in the past. PM me if you want my sales guys name.

aa310

Badlands
First Name
Aa
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
MT Badlands (soon I hope)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North Shore suburbs here. Reservation is currently at Bredeman and am waiting to hear back from them w/answers to questions regarding X-Plan, ADM, other offers, etc. Like a few have mentioned, if anyone knows of any Granger like deals in Illinois, please share! If not, I may trek out to Iowa, if they have the best price.

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i'm also from Kane county and graduated from Elgin High school in 83 im old lol, live in west dundee ILLINOIS, i went through dundee ford, lol only 10 blocks away from where ilive, i put in for WILDTRAK, plus some extra option i would like to get, want steele bumpers and leather interior with high or lux package
Sponsored