First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone take delivery yet from Granger or Northern Illinois / Chicago area? I am interested to see those that have, and were shipped by "Rail," how long it took from the Blend date / date it was built to get to this area. I have a blend date of 7/16, to be shipped to Granger by rail, and am trying to get a handle on how long it might take. I do not want to apply for outside financing too early, and also am wondering possibility of getting it delivered within 8 days thereafter to take on our camping trip to Silver Lake Dunes (always the optimist).
I remember the post the message before this is talking about, the guy was in the Boston area and it took a week to get there, or a week from leaving MAP and him picking up, so maybe 6 days if the dealer got it one day, cleaned it, and he picked it up the next day
Sponsored

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Velocity Blue Wildtrak at Packey Webb is absolutely gorgeous! I'm really digging this blue in person and it drives like a gem. The 'test drive' was only about 5 minutes, but it was nice to get a feel for the steering, the feel of the top fully off, and the smoooooth suspension. And while the 2 door looks so much better in person, this gave me confidence that the 4 door is right for me.

Also, the salesman was definitely going to try and offer me a deal to try and get it through them, but when I told him I had it set up with Granger for 1K below invoice, he was absolutely shocked. He asked me 3 different times while I was there for the half hour "so, 1K below invoice huh?", and he finally believed me when I said I have the WBDO signed with that price. Also, it took him 5-7 minutes to go "grab the keys", so he was definitely trying to tall to his manager to see if they could counter offer anywhere close
Ford Bronco Northern Illinois 20210703_102512

Ford Bronco Northern Illinois 20210703_102518

Ford Bronco Northern Illinois 20210703_102503

Ford Bronco Northern Illinois 20210703_102457

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Velocity Blue Wildtrak at Packey Webb is absolutely gorgeous! I'm really digging this blue in person and it drives like a gem. The 'test drive' was only about 5 minutes, but it was nice to get a feel for the steering, the feel of the top fully off, and the smoooooth suspension. And while the 2 door looks so much better in person, this gave me confidence that the 4 door is right for me.

Also, the salesman was definitely going to try and offer me a deal to try and get it through them, but when I told him I had it set up with Granger for 1K below invoice, he was absolutely shocked. He asked me 3 different times while I was there for the half hour "so, 1K below invoice huh?", and he finally believed me when I said I have the WBDO signed with that price. Also, it took him 5-7 minutes to go "grab the keys", so he was definitely trying to tall to his manager to see if they could counter offer anywhere close

I test drove it today today. It's great! Exceeded my high expectations. If you have a 2dr on order go check it out.

Although I already have a granger order I asked the salesman if they discount. Got typical BS....'there isn't even an invoice....Ford says we have to tell at least at msrp.' I left quickly but I had already spent a lot of time with it. Currently driving a 2dr Rubicon JL. The bronco is significantly bigger inside and out. I hope to have my 2dr badlands by mid August.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great write up, and so cool you got to drive a two door before your comes.

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Northern Illinois Screenshot_20210706-085833_Instagram

Ford Bronco Northern Illinois this guy.PNG

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BOOOO them! And boycott them.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Build is 2 weeks from today! Can't believe it...party should be on for St.Charles rodeo early August....

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who wants to pay 30K+ extra for a Badlands and get it tomorrow???
Ford Bronco Northern Illinois Capture.JPG

lbryja

First Edition
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Build is 2 weeks from today! Can't believe it...party should be on for St.Charles rodeo early August....
Wait until the middle of August and I will join the fun! My build week is 8/9 so I am hoping it only takes a week or so to have it in my driveway.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait until the middle of August and I will join the fun! My build week is 8/9 so I am hoping it only takes a week or so to have it in my driveway.
That seems far. I'm figuring 2-3 weeks, but pure speculation.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got my window sticker!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO! Build is next Fri 7/23....one step closer.

Hang in there, folks, this does happen.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my window sticker!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO! Build is next Fri 7/23....one step closer.

Hang in there, folks, this does happen.
Congrats!!! It won't be long now!!! If you have a job that requires your full attention, stay away from B6G next week, as I have wasted large amounts of time the last couple days refreshing many different links to information that might clue me in to when mine is actually being built. My blend date on sticker is today and rotation number on sticker (6520) looking like it might be late today or Monday.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're one week ahead! We can hopefully gather the troops for both....oh, you bought the stick! I wish I was still younger! I've got Cyber Orange Black Diamond 4 door soft top....no squatch.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're one week ahead! We can hopefully gather the troops for both....oh, you bought the stick! I wish I was still younger! I've got Cyber Orange Black Diamond 4 door soft top....no squatch.
Wanted at least one more stick before they might be abandoned...we need to find some good trails near us (only know of McHenry and Ottawa offroad parks), and Redbird trails in Indiana. Otherwise just friends' land in Central IL that I plan on hunting / camping

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wanted at least one more stick before they might be abandoned...we need to find some good trails near us (only know of McHenry and Ottawa offroad parks), and Redbird trails in Indiana. Otherwise just friends' land in Central IL that I plan on hunting / camping
I've got a mechanic/friend who's a Jeepster and knows all of them, said he'd take me out. The one north closed, one in Ottawa is only for UTV's/ATV's etc, now? Indiana might be about all that's left. Figure I might check that Ford Pass thing even tho' I'm not an off-roader except to hunt just to see if there's others.
Sponsored