First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For those in Chicago suburbs/city and the surrounding area, I looked up car loan rates with Dupage Credit Union and they are running between 4.25% - 5.89%, depending on term of the loan. I didn't think that was as terrible as some other rates I've seen recently. This was online as of 1/1/2023, so this might be a little different now.
Funny you post about loan rates! My wife is getting '23 Honda CRV...I was hoping she'd want another Bronco! We were able to get 2.49% for 36 months! It's Fox Valley Credit Union in Aurora/Montgomery, formally known as Allsteel Credit Union! This was at the beginning of the year, so I believe rates went up! Unfortunately, we're still waiting for the Honda!
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny you post about loan rates! My wife is getting '23 Honda CRV...I was hoping she'd want another Bronco! We were able to get 2.49% for 36 months! It's Fox Valley Credit Union in Aurora/Montgomery, formally known as Allsteel Credit Union! This was at the beginning of the year, so I believe rates went up! Unfortunately, we're still waiting for the Honda!
Just looked them up. Can I be a family member of yours? LOL. I don't qualify for membership per their eligibility of living or working in Aurora, Montgomery or Kendall County. Oh well.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is low for today's standards! I love using KCT credit union in Aurora but their best rate currently is 5.29%-5.49%

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for a shop to do a lift/level if and when I get my truck (finally have a build date).

I capitulated to FORD and dropped SAS from my BL. Hoping to make lemonade out of this and now need a shop to make it happen.

Anyone know of some trustworthy shops...

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking for a shop to do a lift/level if and when I get my truck (finally have a build date).

I capitulated to FORD and dropped SAS from my BL. Hoping to make lemonade out of this and now need a shop to make it happen.

Attitude Performance in Arlington Heights is good. They put a 3.5" AEV lift on my old jeep, and I saw a post in Chicagoland Bronco's FB page of doing Broncos.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attitude Performance in Arlington Heights is good. They put a 3.5" AEV lift on my old jeep, and I saw a post in Chicagoland Bronco's FB page of doing Broncos.
I second Attitude performance. They did my Zone off road install last year and will be doing my coil over suspension lift in 2 weeks! Matt and his team are great!

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I second Attitude performance. They did my Zone off road install last year and will be doing my coil over suspension lift in 2 weeks! Matt and his team are great!
Thank you for responding with the quickness. This could be promising as my folks live in Arlington! A couple of follow ups...

Do I buy the hardware through them or should I ask do they carry the hardware? Or do I buy what I want and bring it all to them? This is my first foray into these waters. I was hoping to have SAS out of the factory but after 1000 days FORD decided that was not to be.

And lastly (and I understand if you do not want to answer this), what kind of damage am I looking at for an install. Lifts and levels are labor intensive jobs, not easily done in an hour. Some lift kits are like $100 but am I looking at $1K for labor?

Thank you guys for advising me.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for responding with the quickness. This could be promising as my folks live in Arlington! A couple of follow ups...

Do I buy the hardware through them or should I ask do they carry the hardware? Or do I buy what I want and bring it all to them? This is my first foray into these waters. I was hoping to have SAS out of the factory but after 1000 days FORD decided that was not to be.

And lastly (and I understand if you do not want to answer this), what kind of damage am I looking at for an install. Lifts and levels are labor intensive jobs, not easily done in an hour. Some lift kits are like $100 but am I looking at $1K for labor?

Not sure what lift kit you are talking about for $100. Coilover lifts are several thousand just for the kit. I have perch collars, which are inexpensive and I will be putting on myself, but is a temporary solution until I can afford and make sure the want to install a good coilover set. Labor will all depend on what you are putting on. I suggest reading the lift threads on B6G and call Attitude Performance and others to get price quotes. Attitude Performance helped walk me through options and prices.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They sell a lot of products directly as well as install stuff you bring to them. Depending on what lift you are looking at will determine the price of labor. I think my Zone lift was around $900, but be mindful, that lift required taking apart the stock coilovers to install. A Perch collar lift requires that as well. If you are just swapping out coilovers without any modifications that require disassembly, it might be cheaper (even though the coilovers themselves are more expensive than the other types of lifts).

Reach out to them once you know what lift you want. Here is a good video of the types of lifts out there for the Bronco:

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Batavia Body Werx... they have worked on mine and are great. See all the 5 start reviews. 4WP can do it too, but they are super expensive.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Unless things have changed my understanding is that Attitude is both reseller and installer and doesn't necessarily prioritize doing installs for equipment not procured through them (totally understandable business model). They do have an excellent reputation for quality work.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what lift kit you are talking about for $100. Coilover lifts are several thousand just for the kit. I have perch collars, which are inexpensive and I will be putting on myself, but is a temporary solution until I can afford and make sure the want to install a good coilover set. Labor will all depend on what you are putting on. I suggest reading the lift threads on B6G and call Attitude Performance and others to get price quotes. Attitude Performance helped walk me through options and prices.
Well, for $100 you are probably looking at more of a simple leveling kit with spacers. I am unsure at this point. I capitulated to FORD and dropped SAS from my BL. Now obviously I essentially still have SAS suspension on the BL but I would need wheels/tires to get that extra inch or so. But now that I've removed SAS, my male reptile brain is like 'hey, why not 37s?' That would probably entail a more complex level kit or full suspension upgrade. I am still mulling it over.

Thank you for all the help. It is appreciated.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They sell a lot of products directly as well as install stuff you bring to them. Depending on what lift you are looking at will determine the price of labor. I think my Zone lift was around $900, but be mindful, that lift required taking apart the stock coilovers to install. A Perch collar lift requires that as well. If you are just swapping out coilovers without any modifications that require disassembly, it might be cheaper (even though the coilovers themselves are more expensive than the other types of lifts).

Reach out to them once you know what lift you want. Here is a good video of the types of lifts out there for the Bronco:
Is this the lift you got?

https://zoneoffroad.com/products/3-...-sasquatch-only-4-door?variant=40209936154712

It looks great on your truck. Also, are those 35s or 37s? Your truck looks really good. I too have a cactus gray incoming. I've been checking out your channel. I feel like I know a celebrity now.

You stated it was $900. Was that just for the labor or for the kit plus labor?

And with that, you seem to be a true off roader/overlander. Do you think that kit is keeping your truck capable for what you are throwing at it. I am not an off roader, but it would be nice to know that I have that option if I go in this direction with the build.

Thank you for all your help and recommendations. It is appreciated.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Batavia Body Werx... they have worked on mine and are great. See all the 5 start reviews. 4WP can do it too, but they are super expensive.
Thank you. I will add them to my research.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless things have changed my understanding is that Attitude is both reseller and installer and doesn't necessarily prioritize doing installs for equipment not procured through them (totally understandable business model). They do have an excellent reputation for quality work.
Good to know. My family is in Arlington so this could be the shop for me, especially if they need to keep it for an extended time or something. Thank you for the recommendation and insight.
Sponsored