Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, I agree. RG is fairly easy, tho' I did have a Ford ride-along dude telling me what to do....MUCH different than Byron, which really worked my knees!

And much much smaller.

Watching that vid, didn't have that deep of mudholes when I was there, tho' it was quite wet and muddy. Frankly, I wouldn't go into some of those considering some folks' alternator issues and fuel pump starvations....
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoBrian

BroncoBrian

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick daily driver
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a great park. My first bronco drive was there. Ford rented the park for the day. Bronco did what I didn't know that I could do.
@Headsong are you coming to Broncopalooza?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone I know alot of you are not on Facebook but check out the attached fliers for what is looking to be one of the largest Bronco events in the Midwest! Chicagoland Bronco's and Hamblock Ford are hosting Broncopalooza 2023! 2-5 at Hamblock Ford 1800 N State St Belvidere IL 61008 on 7/29. Tons of Giveaways, Vendors DJ, Foodtrucks ect and afterwards heading to Rocky Glen Offroad park for some wheelin'! Let us know if you have any questions hope to see you here! @Bird Dog Off Road @EvanPeterson
Asking here since it isn't clear to me from the flyers . . . have to be somewhere else that evening but the vendor meet n greet is of interest. Is that something open to attend and then leave or is it $50 all-in whether one is going on to Rocky Glen or not? Thanks.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Asking here since it isn't clear to me from the flyers . . . have to be somewhere else that evening but the vendor meet n greet is of interest. Is that something open to attend and then leave or is it $50 all-in whether one is going on to Rocky Glen or not? Thanks.
Sounds like the 50 is only for the park.

OP
OP
BroncoBrian

BroncoBrian

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick daily driver
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Karl the Hamblock Ford portion is 100% free unless you want to buy food, stuff from vendors, or extra raffle tickets. The $50 is for Rocky Glenn and you pay at the gate

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Karl the Hamblock Ford portion is 100% free unless you want to buy food, stuff from vendors, or extra raffle tickets. The $50 is for Rocky Glenn and you pay at the gate
Thanks, that's what I was figuring but better to ask first vs assuming and making the drive only to be surprised.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So with the exception of some of those highlights and mud pit your saying my stock big bend should be OK lol

Sponsored

Hunterwjusmc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I left the Northwest suburbs (Bartlett) 5 years ago for Florida. Reading this thread does bring back memories of places in Illinois. My son still lives up there (Aurora).

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I left the Northwest suburbs (Bartlett) 5 years ago for Florida. Reading this thread does bring back memories of places in Illinois. My son still lives up there (Aurora).
LUCKY YOU!! I'm hoping to retire soon and move somewhere warm in a couple of years!! The summers are too short, so the top/doors go on soon! Florida is my choice (Keys & Disney & closer to Cancun), but my wife wants Arizona. In Feb my son and I visited Mesa for the Cactus League and I loved it (Palm trees & mountains), so it's going to be hard to decide, but it'll be a warmer location for sure!! I grew up in Aurora and currently live next door to the town, so small world! I work for Kane County, and a portion of Kane buts-up to Bartlett, near Rt 25 & Middle (South Elgin) & Black Jacks, a business on Rt. 25 near Dunham & Stearns!

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like the 50 is only for the park.
I see your in Kane county. Me too. Have you considered any of the Badlands rides? Have you been to 🍋T. Iam in Saint Charles.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is lemon t?
Yeah, I'm east side... Have I seen you? Hmmm.
Have not been to Badlands...
Sponsored