Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Might come off as a dumb question, but just in case others are also wondering, what is the difference between the MSRP and invoice? Is the invoice what the dealer pays for the vehicle?
That's what they want you to believe, but it isn't true. They'll make money on invoice, plus there is holdback. After the sale of the vehicle Ford sends the dealer another payment. At least that's how I understand it. It's why Granger can sell below invoice, holdback is basically their profit.

I'm with Granger and nothing local is appealing to me. Good luck.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And there are rebates and incentives as well. Dealer should make 5-10k on a 50k truck...so to drop 2k down to 'invoice' still leaves profit. And then the Finance room, where most of the money is made anyway.

Fabs

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome, thanks for the update.

I didn't know how long to wait til I called as I haven't heard anything either. I'm a very late reservation and will defer to MY22 so hopefully that goes smooth with them. But I might wait and see if a different dealer in the Chicagoland area has a better deal. I think I remember seeing in the master dealer list that Packey Webb in Downers Grove is offering lifetime PT warranty but haven't heard of much others
Went to Currie in Frankfort and they said if your reservation date is before September you should be good for ‘21

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to Currie in Frankfort and they said if your reservation date is before September you should be good for ‘21
Ah gotcha. I made my reservation in November plus I want to wait until MY22

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey y'all, just realized there is no Autoshow this Feb... anyone hear any word on when local dealers are getting display Broncos? Hopefully not after March when ordering closes. Would like to see Badlands w/ 33s and Black Diamond SAS in person before ordering

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Headed to Manning in DeKalb in the morning to PLACE MY ORDER!!! Wooo HOOO!!! (And by the way, for those interested, Ben is having regrets about telling folks he'd do invoice pricing....so that's off the table! Shhh, they will discount a bit from MSRP...)

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Headed to Manning in DeKalb in the morning to PLACE MY ORDER!!! Wooo HOOO!!! (And by the way, for those interested, Ben is having regrets about telling folks he'd do invoice pricing....so that's off the table! Shhh, they will discount a bit from MSRP...)
Hey, so let us know how it goes!! Good luck!!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, what you're saying is, that you can see right through 'em. :ROFLMAO:
I'm saying so far, I don't think I need to! I'm not much for the gameplay, so I try to play straight up and hope they do as well....if it gets winky, there are someone said, 3000 other dealers?

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Done! Order is in. What a wonderful experience, so glad I changed dealers. Manning is fairly small, only 15 reservations! But personal, friendly, honest-country service. No game play. Ask for Dave, there is NO reason to put up with crappy dealers.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just finalized my order with my dealer. River View Ford in Oswego. Said most customers are at MSRP but you can try your luck to talk them down. $300 doc fee. 6.25% sales tax. $500 total refundable deposit. Ask for Craig.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just finalized my order with my dealer. River View Ford in Oswego. Said most customers are at MSRP but you can try your luck to talk them down. $300 doc fee. 6.25% sales tax. $500 total refundable deposit. Ask for Craig.
Congrats!! I was just at Farm & Fleet across the street a bit ago!! That's probably where I will go to get my Bronco serviced!! Buying from Granger! NOT going to Gerald Ford, even though they're closer!!

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ANY LUCK WITH LOCAL DEALERSHIPS OFFERING GOOD DEALS? I'M IN YOUR AREA. GERALD FORD SENT ME AN EMAIL SOON AFTER MY RESERVATION. I REPLIED ASKING ABOUT MARK-UPS/X-PLAN AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER! GRANGER IS LOOKING LIKE MY PLACE FOR PURCHASE!
Im in St Charles and have a dealership across the street from me .....pretty much zero communication so I switched to Arlington Heights Ford where I bought my Raptor in 2012. Those guys are top notch up there. Have not heard or confirmed any dealer honoring certain plans unless you’re a Ford employee/retired. $$$$ Incentives may be had different ways though. I placed my order on a loaded Wildtrak and am #14 with my early Morning 7/14 reservation. We’ll see how it goes.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im in St Charles and have a dealership across the street from me .....pretty much zero communication so I switched to Arlington Heights Ford where I bought my Raptor in 2012. Those guys are top notch up there. Have not heard or confirmed any dealer honoring certain plans unless you’re a Ford employee/retired. $$$$ Incentives may be had different ways though. I placed my order on a loaded Wildtrak and am #14 with my early Morning 7/14 reservation. We’ll see how it goes.
Hey Five-O, I ended up switching to Grangers, and I too, have an early 7/14 reservation. So I may see you around in the summer driving a Bronco. I work for Kane County, so I get to drive around all of Kane looking at Ford dealerships, but I never stopped in at Hawk Ford.
Sponsored