Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im specifically looking for folks that have added mudflaps that wont rub. Well there are tons out their and my IAG ones worked great, until i did a body lift and had to remove the back ones. Now that i upgraded to Eibach Stage 2 lift and 37's my front ones didnt clear and i had to remove. Anyone know if a good at least front flap that will fit, the IAG were catching on the bottom lip. Id like to think i need one thats a flat surface and possible slanted back a bit to match the arch of the fender. Ive looked at tons and the more i look the more i get confused. Thank you so much!
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im specifically looking for folks that have added mudflaps that wont rub. Well there are tons out their and my IAG ones worked great, until i did a body lift and had to remove the back ones. Now that i upgraded to Eibach Stage 2 lift and 37's my front ones didnt clear and i had to remove. Anyone know if a good at least front flap that will fit, the IAG were catching on the bottom lip. Id like to think i need one thats a flat surface and possible slanted back a bit to match the arch of the fender. Ive looked at tons and the more i look the more i get confused. Thank you so much!
I have seen where people remove the plastic block behind the rear wheel well liner. Looks like it give some extra room to push the flap back. I know the JKS Max kit has this as part of the solution in their kit with a bracket. If you look at an install video of the JKS Max clearance kit you will see what I'm talking about. I have Gatorbacks and they work fine but I'm running 35s

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had rokblox and removed the plastic blocks and still rubbed on 37s. Had to remove them completely. However my RCI sliders with top plates are doing pretty good at keep most stuff off the body.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I removed my mudflaps because I didn't feel they actually helped all that much. Honestly sliders do a much better job

Utah Todd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BroncoBadlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have squatch 35's on my 23 badlands 2 door and am running rock block mud flaps. I like them for their coverage, and also for their ability to come off easily if I decide to do some off-roading. No rubbing. Will eventually add a 1" front leveling kit.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rokblokz are pretty thin,slightly angled as they come down, and have room for adjustability with the design - so you may have good luck with them. They are also designed to be removeable for scenarios where you don't want them on (off-roading, etc). They come off the main bracket and come with thumb screws to make it quick. I don't have a lift or oversized tires yet so I can't comment on that, but they seem like the type of flap that would work, if any of them will.

I removed my mudflaps because I didn't feel they actually helped all that much. Honestly sliders do a much better job
You must have had crappy ones. I got mud all down the side of my car, even with the factory side steps which stick out a lot. Then I put on Rokblokz and now the paint stays clean on the side.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

>shrugs< Went to Autozone bought some generic mud flaps, cut them to the desired coverage screwed them onto my running boards. That eliminated the gap and mud up the sides.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had to trim the stiffening flange the sticks out toward the tire and zip tie my Mabett mudflaps back before the lift.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't agree that the sliders do a much better job, however I will say they do a very good job - It also depends on the style of sliders I suppose.

Like yourself, I removed my mud flaps (I had Gatorbacks). They were awesome mud flaps, however I much prefer the look and functionality of no mud flaps. But I installed GOAT Fab rock sliders for a couple reasons, one being to protect the side of the vehicle from rocks and debris being kicked up by the tires. I've had them installed for several months, and love them. Recently added some rocker panel PPF just as another level of protection, just in case.

Ford Bronco Not to beat a dead horse.....(Mudflaps) IMG_1681
Sponsored