First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '11 F150 FX4 Eco, '06 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been running a set of Walker Links from Boss at Bronco Super Cell West for the last 3 days and have been very impressed. Running them on a non SAS Black Diamond with 33" tires and it seems to handle the trails much better!
I will need to find you and check it out. I have the only WT with KBG flares and non Bronco script badging.
Sponsored

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look for a 2 door Area 51 Illinois plate

OP
OP
Boss Broncos

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sasquatch 2DR; '78 FJ40; '85 T4R
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been running a set of Walker Links from Boss at Bronco Super Cell West for the last 3 days and have been very impressed. Running them on a non SAS Black Diamond with 33" tires and it seems to handle the trails much better!
Awesome! Wish we could have been there. We are going to the Super Cel Nevado next month.

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After running numerous trails I can say that the Walker Links does allow the front suspension to articulate better. My non SAS Black Diamond seemed more surefooted on the trails. This is far from scientific, but from my experience I think they work great! On the highway you can feel that the suspension is looser but nothing bad. My wife and I both thought there is a bit more body lean in turns and quick maneuvers but nothing to worry about.

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i get the same feeling running disconnected all the time. it'd be nice if you could take it to the same place and run without them and let us know the difference in feeling, if any.

Sponsored

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah it would be nice to be able to compare it on same trail with them on and off, but that's not possible as I had to go back home and there are zero trails in my area. I'm pretty confident though that it makes more articulation and that is a positive.

74Bob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '11 F150 FX4 Eco, '06 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have the mounting kits in stock, just waiting on more shocks from Walker Evans. They had told us a few weeks for more, but that was over 6 weeks ago. They did confirm that they have all the components and the production team is working on it, so hopefully any day now. The delay is due to them recently being acquired by Polaris.
I hope you have all the components now. Looking forward to running these in an upcoming trail run.

OP
OP
Boss Broncos

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope you have all the components now. Looking forward to running these in an upcoming trail run.
Very sorry for the delay. I've been bugging Walker Evans a few times a week. It was bad timing that they were acquired by Polaris right after we released this product, causing an unexpected delay. This was the latest response yesterday:

" I agree and wish the parts were not taking this long but right now is tough for us as we’re transitioning. I will be sending out as many as I can when I get the parts. The issue has been raised with upper management. "

OP
OP
Boss Broncos

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
After fulfilling backorders, we have about 20 sets left in stock still at the 5% off introductory price with free shipping. Once those are gone, regular price will apply.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boss Broncos

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are currently offering an added 5% discount on our BOSS brand products including the BOSS Walker Link System (unfortunately cannot be combined with free shipping).

Discount is applied in the cart during checkout.

REVIEWS NEEDED: We also want to offer those who have already purchased a $10 store credit to submit a review on our webpage (scroll to bottom of page for "Write a Review" button: BOSS "Walker Link" Sway Bar Shock System for '21+ Bronco (boss4x4.com).

The credit can be applied to any order, but we recommend our new Panhard Relocation Bracket to help restore lateral geometry and improve handling on Sasquatch or lifted Broncos. Get more stability when using with the Walker Links. More info here: BOSS Panhard Relocation Bracket for '21+ Bronco (boss4x4.com)

Get it for only $93.55 with the 5% discount AND added credit for submitting a review. :cool:

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Initial impressions? Been looking at these but haven’t pulled the trigger
Don't notice any difference on road. I work up a steep, curvy mtn road and love cornering at about 45 mph. Still able to do that with these on. Took me about 2 hours to install in the drive way without taking off wheels. You will need a 21 MM ratcheting box wrench though.
Sponsored