Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's been crickets on this subject for a couple of weeks. Has anyone done the Panda raptor dash conversion yet? I really want to do this but I'm waiting to see reviews from people who have tried it out.
Sponsored

Tat2Matt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sasquach Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been crickets on this subject for a couple of weeks. Has anyone done the Panda raptor dash conversion yet? I really want to do this but I'm waiting to see reviews from people who have tried it out.
I called week before last to check on the status of my order, they said that they had them and they were being programmed or flashed, (don't remember what the terminology was. ) but they would ship out "next week". Well the week came and went with no contact or correspondence what so ever. Been waiting over 2 months for it and I kind of think with spending that much on an item that there should be at least some kind of updates on what is going on.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At least one person in the thread got theirs >3 weeks ago but no pics or more info yet which is kinda weird.

To me, doing this successfully is kind of a big deal so I expected this thread to blow up with pics/videos of it in action.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least one person in the thread got theirs >3 weeks ago but no pics or more info yet which is kinda weird.

To me, doing this successfully is kind of a big deal so I expected this thread to blow up with pics/videos of it in action.
Yeah, almost like @Tor148 was "paid" to say he got his so others would keep their drool/patience going... Now all quiet again?

Here comes another assh, -err, excuse (you know, everyone's got one and they stink)...

I'm like @misterspivey waiting to see what's up as I was initially interested in this... 🤔

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, almost like @Tor148 was "paid" to say he got his so others would keep their drool/patience going... Now all quiet again?

Here comes another assh, -err, excuse (you know, everyone's got one and they stink)...
Eh, don’t read too far into it. It’s a fairly major operation to get it done—have to rip out the entire dash. I certainly wouldn’t even want to start on the project unless I knew I had a chunk of time where I didn’t need to drive the Bronco.

Kinda sucks regarding the lead time though… I thought the lead time was for the programming piece, but it sounds like Panda isn’t even ordering these from Ford until the order is placed. If Ford ever has these parts on back order (which has happened off-and-on) you could potentially be waiting a very long time.

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Eh, don’t read too far into it. It’s a fairly major operation to get it done—have to rip out the entire dash. I certainly wouldn’t even want to start on the project unless I knew I had a chunk of time where I didn’t need to drive the Bronco.

Kinda sucks regarding the lead time though… I thought the lead time was for the programming piece, but it sounds like Panda isn’t even ordering these from Ford until the order is placed. If Ford ever has these parts on back order (which has happened off-and-on) you could potentially be waiting a very long time.
True... I'm just stirring the pot...

November 22nd to January 28th and nada... I guess 60 or so days in Bronco time is really just like 8 hours.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Reading the item description again I think that's what they're implying:

We are supplying brand new parts directly from Ford, so ultimately that could cause delays.
I would've thought they'd have had a handful in stock for the launch to get some publicity going, but Hellhorse does the same thing w/Mustang gauge clusters, orders them when the order is placed and notes a 3-6 week lead time.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm like @misterspivey waiting to see what's up as I was initially interested in this... 🤔
I think you may find that @Tor148 is in the middle of a much bigger and dramatically more expensive project at the moment. I am pretty sure if He has this it would be taking a back seat to the other project. It would be in my house... That would be why I did not order one of these quite yet. It would still be sitting and waiting.

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The installation does scare me, they will work out the bugs, but the price means it will have to wait a while.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you may find that @Tor148 is in the middle of a much bigger and dramatically more expensive project at the moment. I am pretty sure if He has this it would be taking a back seat to the other project. It would be in my house... That would be why I did not order one of these quite yet. It would still be sitting and waiting.
Ah, that's right... The portals!

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ah, that's right... The portals!
Add to that a steering rack, tie rods, and coil overs, I am not sure if he has the trailing arms and pan hard as well.... and then the Pro cal. It is a pretty big project.

I am very interested in how this project goes... But I think it may be a little while. I know he is deep in the other.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello all!

Thanks @5GENIDN for looking out. Between life and the few other parts I have to install, lol!! Haven't gotten to the dash.
Started last weekend with putting in a 74 Weld Stage 3 rack, Fox elite 2.5, and a little job of a set of portals!! As of tonight front portals are in and ready to be bleed. Rears are in and need to run brakes and breathers..
Ford Bronco Now Available: Panda Motorworks 2021 + Ford Bronco Plug ’n Play Full Digital Dash Conversion Kit
Ford Bronco Now Available: Panda Motorworks 2021 + Ford Bronco Plug ’n Play Full Digital Dash Conversion Kit

Was hoping to get finished this weekend to get alignment done next week. Still have the NV full belly skids and RCI Frame mount rock sliders. Want to get all the mechanical stuff done and good, then doing the dash with the procal probably last.
I was hoping the dash would have come earlier because originally was going to put it in while waiting for the portals but the portals came in a few days later. Wasn't a hard choice what to install first😁
Next weekend I have to work so will loose the whole weekend. So will still be a couple of weeks to get to the dash.
Sorry to keep you all waiting, will get to it as soon as I can!!!.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hello all!

Thanks @5GENIDN for looking out. Between life and the few other parts I have to install, lol!! Haven't gotten to the dash.
Started last weekend with putting in a 74 Weld Stage 3 rack, Fox elite 2.5, and a little job of a set of portals!! As of tonight front portals are in and ready to be bleed. Rears are in and need to run brakes and breathers..

Was hoping to get finished this weekend to get alignment done next week. Still have the NV full belly skids and RCI Frame mount rock sliders. Want to get all the mechanical stuff done and good, then doing the dash with the procal probably last.
I was hoping the dash would have come earlier because originally was going to put it in while waiting for the portals but the portals came in a few days later. Wasn't a hard choice what to install first😁
Next weekend I have to work so will loose the whole weekend. So will still be a couple of weeks to get to the dash.
SWEET!!!! That is so close! Damn it is looking good.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So the only known Pandaworks dash out in the wild is sitting on somebody’s shelf waiting on a complete front end customization? Damn.

Totally understand why - but just would have been nice to see it go to somebody who had time to install and review it.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all!

All I read out of that is that you're a slacker. Now get back out to the garage! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored