Sponsored

[Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale

BUCKIN6VA

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will have your tip about the headrest added to the instructions, can you possibly get me a picture of the bracket you said you cut out for?

To the others we will update some socket sizes. Please forgive us we took photos of the install then did the instructions based on photos and memory so they need some clean up. I have a Braptor scheduled for my shop to do a video and refine any further details.
All good - my only suggestion is to add the 10mm socket for the dead pedal, headset removal. I had to cut around the seat belt on the rear seat, driver's side seat belt. Otherwise the instructions were spot on. Took me about 3 hours by myself. I did record it and will post a video soon.

Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_1339
Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_1340
Sponsored

Last edited:

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will have your tip about the headrest added to the instructions, can you possibly get me a picture of the bracket you said you cut out for?

To the others we will update some socket sizes. Please forgive us we took photos of the install then did the instructions based on photos and memory so they need some clean up. I have a Braptor scheduled for my shop to do a video and refine any further details.
I had to cut these spots on the rear of the carpet then the front. No bigb deal at all I’d rather cut the carpet in tossing away than unbolt seat belt bolts. This button lets you pull the headrests out. Ours is a ‘22 outer banks.
Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_3931

Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_3930
Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_3932

Last edited:

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Quick turnaround. I ordered on Friday evening and received it today. Just waiting for the rear mat from Ford.

BUCKIN6VA

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick turnaround. I ordered on Friday evening and received it today. Just waiting for the rear mat from Ford.
Why wait for that to do this?

Sponsored

andersman02

Big Bend
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend 2.7l SaS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just installed, took 4 hours moseying alone.

PXL_20240514_221821582.jpg

PXL_20240514_221801661.jpg

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine arrived today!

Got the flooring in, still have to get the seats back in, but

1 - Fits like a glove
2 - God Bless You for providing extra clips. It’s like you’ve done this before!
3 - hardest part was getting the stupid covers off the bolts for the transmission trim
4 - I had about 5 other upgrades all waiting on me to pull the seats for this, so got a whole bunch of stuff done all in one go
Sponsored