Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, Incognito, you come on here telling me my info is wrong and I provide the links to show that it is you who are mistaken and all I get is silence? I guess it's just the nature of social media and forums, end of rant, that is all!
I posted my answer a while ago.
Go away now.
Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought everyone kind of assumed that the “free” transmission upgrade on the 2.7L was a bug in B&P.
Well...

The fact that people are upset about this just blows my mind. How could people not see this coming?

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought everyone kind of assumed that the “free” transmission upgrade on the 2.7L was a bug in B&P.
Kind of. Since they cannot provide us with a 2.7L & manual combo. it forced an upgrade to the 10spd. It was part of the package. Now at or past the 11th hour(after Dec 7) they deside to clearly up the price...?
B&P didn't come out yesterday its been months.

Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go back and check the b&p on other trims. The summery at the bottom will include the full price for both the 2.7 plus the auto.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, that guy is just pulling it out of his butt. The pricing is consistent with other vehicles and the cost to upgrade. No chance in hell Ford left that up for a month if it was an error....to the most common upgrade. Additionally, to add $1595+$1895 would be way, way out of whack compared to every other Ford.
Ya who’s pulling what out of his butt? Lmao! NOW the pricing is consistent with every other Ford....
Sponsored