Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be out there the last week of Sep/ 1st week of October. Perhaps we'll cross paths.
We would be the gray-haired old people in the eruption green Wildtrak having way too much fun.
Sponsored

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll be the early 50's couple in a Rapid Red 2 door BL, and my GF will be the one on the oxygen bottle as we traverse the high switchbacks. 😂 or she may be walking.
We're coming in to lake city Sept 30 and moving to Ouray via the alpine loop Oct 1st or 2nd

Old Hound

Wildtrak
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We'll be the early 50's couple in a Rapid Red 2 door BL, and my GF will be the one on the oxygen bottle as we traverse the high switchbacks. 😂 or she may be walking.
We're coming in to lake city Sept 30 and moving to Ouray via the alpine loop Oct 1st or 2nd
Looks like we will miss each other by a few days, by then we will
be at Grand Lake going through Rocky Mountain Park. We can't go
to Colorado without making a stop at the park. On another note
I see you have an 87 T BIRD, we had one of those when it was new, it was a fun car. And believe it or not but my wife just ordered some caned oxygen on Amazon for the trip, kid you not.

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got back from a road trip in the Bronco. Baton Rouge, LA to Durango, CO and back. The Bronco did great! Very comfortable on the road and more than capable on the trail.

Saw a ton of Broncos in the Durango area and a couple out on the Alpine loop. Spoke to a few nice Bronco owners and several others who were curious and just wanted to check it out. Over all it was a great trip and I can't wait to go back.

Here are some pictures I took Thursday on the Alpine Loop! We had a blast and while we didn't do anything really technical or hard, the views were breathtaking and it was definitely the highlight of our week in the San Juans.

Wheels/tires specs: 18" Fuel Covert wheels (+20mm offset), 275/70/18 Ridge Grapplers, no lift.

974581C5-1FE1-49C0-B165-1C922F2D746B.jpeg
IMG_2146.jpeg
A815D31B-3BEF-47D1-A5E6-ABC70BDAA3B4.jpeg

IMG_2149.jpeg
IMG_2153.jpeg
IMG_2226.jpeg
IMG_2237.jpeg
IMG_2238.jpeg

093B0267-AE12-4058-AF9C-90F6E93CF2BC.jpeg
Great pics!

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like we will miss each other by a few days, by then we will
be at Grand Lake going through Rocky Mountain Park. We can't go
to Colorado without making a stop at the park. On another note
I see you have an 87 T BIRD, we had one of those when it was new, it was a fun car. And believe it or not but my wife just ordered some caned oxygen on Amazon for the trip, kid you not.
My GF did too. 4 cans. 😂🤣
Sponsored