Reaction score
Website
www.markpalmer-design.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all,
I recently picked up a set of these Bestaoo door sill guards from Amazon. Just installed them this morning and they fit and look great. The tread pattern on them is a direct match with the detailing on the OEM floor liners, so they look like they came from the factory.

Really nice parts and a better design, coverage, and price ($45!) than the Ford Sill guards.

BESTAOO Door Sill Guards Kit, Door Entry Guards for Ford Bronco 4-Door Accessories Door Sill Protector Replacement, 4pcs/Set (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09S3MR648/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BNHDWWWWT41MGNRMNG7F?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Bronco OEM-like door sill guards from Bestaoo 2AB4C88D-79B2-47B1-9962-4FB86C71E412
Ford Bronco OEM-like door sill guards from Bestaoo 903AB673-7AC2-43E5-BCC2-4C87190A34A6
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all,
I recently picked up a set of these Bestaoo door sill guards from Amazon. Just installed them this morning and they fit and look great. The tread pattern on them is a direct match with the detailing on the OEM floor liners, so they look like they came from the factory.

Really nice parts and a better design, coverage, and price ($45!) than the Ford Sill guards.

BESTAOO Door Sill Guards Kit, Door Entry Guards for Ford Bronco 4-Door Accessories Door Sill Protector Replacement, 4pcs/Set (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09S3MR648/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BNHDWWWWT41MGNRMNG7F?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Bronco OEM-like door sill guards from Bestaoo 903AB673-7AC2-43E5-BCC2-4C87190A34A6
Those look really good. Just double stick tape holding them on? What's kind of coverage do the ones have for the rear doors?

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks to me with just two tape strips there should be enough gap to not trap moisture? What’s your opinion? They look cool

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These do look oem. Adding this to my bronco accessories list

Sponsored
OP
OP

Palmermc

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, just 2 strips of VHB double sided tape. Seems secure enough and you could add more if you want.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was eyeing those the other day. I was waiting for someone else to try them out. Thanks for the review!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those look really good. Just double stick tape holding them on? What's kind of coverage do the ones have for the rear doors?
If you're worried, get some 3M permanent install double sided tape. That stuff is incredibly strong. You'll likely need to take it off in the future with isopropyl alcohol.

OP
OP

Palmermc

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here’s a shot of the rear sill guards. Great coverage.

One observation: the front driver’s side door is a little harder to close than before. Even before installing these I noticed that the front drivers side door started to get a little harder to close all the way - almost like it might be sagging a bit or something. After installing these it’s even a little harder to shut. I’m going to see if I can adjust the hinges - maybe something is getting loose.

Not a deal breaker, but I thought it would be good to mention.

Ford Bronco OEM-like door sill guards from Bestaoo 27AA9FAF-9179-4817-ACC6-E925AD7DE464

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here’s a shot of the rear sill guards. Great coverage.

One observation: the front driver’s side door is a little harder to close than before. Even before installing these I noticed that the front drivers side door started to get a little harder to close all the way - almost like it might be sagging a bit or something. After installing these it’s even a little harder to shut. I’m going to see if I can adjust the hinges - maybe something is getting loose.

Not a deal breaker, but I thought it would be good to mention.

Ford Bronco OEM-like door sill guards from Bestaoo 27AA9FAF-9179-4817-ACC6-E925AD7DE464
I'm guessing the thickness of the material may be just catching on the bottom of the door. Perhaps use something like a china marker to put some temporary marks on some high spots on it to see if it leaves a mark behind on the underside of door to confirm the rubbing/contact as the source of the resistance. Windows might also need to be adjusted if adjust door clearance height.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do they have a 2Dr set?

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just did an order as well. This guy should get a commission.
He does. Note the "ref=" in the Amazon link? That's a referral code, so he's getting paid every time someone buys a set of these, or even if you get to Amazon from that link and then browse around and buy something unrelated.

Moyer22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dangit I've been indecisive and have had these sitting in my cart and now they're $70 lol

Edit: Also someone bought the last ones that had fast shipping 😭 I am too slow.

Last edited:

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He does. Note the "ref=" in the Amazon link? That's a referral code, so he's getting paid every time someone buys a set of these, or even if you get to Amazon from that link and then browse around and buy something unrelated.
Good catch.
Sponsored