Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know when the OEM rock slider steps will be available? the ones that bolt to the OEM rock slider
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 weeks.

OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know when the OEM rock slider steps will be available? the ones that bolt to the OEM rock slider
I called one parts department and visited another and neither one was able to see them in the accessories catalog and had no clue when they would be available.

If you take a closer look on B&P I don't think the rock rails they show with the removable steps don't look like the rock rails that were on the 21/ early 22's. I think you have to buy another type. I could be wrong, have been before.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called one parts department and visited another and neither one was able to see them in the accessories catalog and had no clue when they would be available.

If you take a closer look on B&P I don't think the rock rails they show with the removable steps don't look like the rock rails that were on the 21/ early 22's. I think you have to buy another type. I could be wrong, have been before.
I may just get the IAG or AR brand ones then it's just the wait time is ridiculous. I really like the OEM look if i can but i'm not against the aftermarket ones

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I may just get the IAG or AR brand ones then it's just the wait time is ridiculous. I really like the OEM look if i can but i'm not against the aftermarket ones
I ended up going with these, the wife said she had to have something. I didn't have anything, I really like the rock rails, but didn't like that add on steps from aftermarket were $300.00. My dealer order these for me and I was able to use my points on them. Kind of got the rock rail look. Should be in next couple of weeks.
Ford Bronco OEM rock slider steps available when? IMG_0867

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

keep an eye out on the forum, there's been quite a few 2d and 4d take-offs here.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree I think they are different rock rails per B&P. IAG seems to have a good set which I'm looking at to add to my Badlands.
Sponsored