Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've never owned auxilliary lighting before. I think I'd like some ditch lights for turning off road and seeing where I'm going.

It's a silly stigma but I connotate light bars with d bags though from what I have read, some light bars have essentially driving lights in the center and ditch lights (floods angled to side) on each side.

For ditch lights I'm considering the Rigid DSS.
For the light bar I'm considering the the SR or E series Rigid spot/flood combo. Would any of these actually like up the side or not really?

I can only get Rigid brand as I have Bronco Bucks to spend. There's a few Rigid products listed on the Ford Performance website. The many Rigid product lines are hard to understand and don't just tell you on the site. Thank you.
Check out our site where we've got tons of great kits. Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics make the best lights. Rigid... honestly I feel you are just paying for their name these days. Baja makes the best light hands down and Diode Dynamics has the best light in terms of how much you get for your money. It's not an expensive light, assembled in the USA and very bright.

Check out your kits here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/
Sponsored

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't even know what chase lights were before I just Google'd it and read an article. Thank you. Why the hell didn't we have chase lights for both visible and IR driving in the Marines? Shame. It's incredibly difficult with night vision to drive with one a small single IR headlight and no IR chase light for the following vehicle.

I definitely abide by the cry once method. However, I'm limited to only what is available through Ford. I have Bronco Bucks. Ford Performance has some of the Rigid DSS ditch lights for a Ranger I could repurpose along with a couple of light bars. I'll link what I'm able to find for Ford lighting available to me. https://performanceparts.ford.com/category/104/AuxiliaryLights

Would the Raptor fog light kit work for me?
https://accessories.ford.com/products/ford-performance-by-rigid®-f-150-raptor-off-road-fog-light-kit
"The kit includes two RIGID D-Series Flood, two D-Series SAE, and two D-Series Spot (three lights per side six lights total)". Could I not use the two floods for ditch lights, two D-series spots for chase lights (after finding amber lenses?), and who knows what for the other two SAE D-series? I guess I could mount them with the ditch lights aimed ahead for more high beam light?
You should have had blackout drive lights, which are basically IR tail lights. If your fellow Marines weren't using them, they screwed you!

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back lights are for looks or night time trail hunting. I run diodes. Back lights shut off when you kick the lights on.

4EECD87E-AA25-4735-B580-278933A6A6AE.jpeg

B4ADE703-75F5-4CBE-889B-373EFD7071EF.jpeg
My friend, you need an intervention. :ROFLMAO:

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friend, you need an intervention. :ROFLMAO:
I pulled the strip out of the air deflector. That’s getting cut out and turned into true ram air. We’re just down to the 3 in the grill now.

IMG_1578.jpeg
Sponsored