Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had reserved for Texas in February but my wife’s work schedule (RN on a COVID unit) has changed (not surprisingly in view of Omicron)….I requested/notified Off-Roadeo of my need to cancel…..first email questioned my cancellation request, I guess, because my wife wasn’t registered…..I further explained her work kept me from traveling and got this response:

I have escalated your request to cancel, once a determination is made, I will follow up with you.

I mean, really?
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, they have a strict cancellation policy. Good luck, though! I hope it works out for you and they can provide a cancellation due to your wife being a frontline worker!

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope you can get it canceled. I am so sick of the Bronco Off-Rodeo spam e-mails. Will not consider going until I have a VIN. That means maybe in 2023 with any luck

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had reserved for Texas in February but my wife’s work schedule (RN on a COVID unit) has changed (not surprisingly in view of Omicron)….I requested/notified Off-Roadeo of my need to cancel…..first email questioned my cancellation request, I guess, because my wife wasn’t registered…..I further explained her work kept me from traveling and got this response:

I have escalated your request to cancel, once a determination is made, I will follow up with you.

I mean, really?
If they cannot, then just put in another order….After you go to Off-Roadeo, cancel that order 🤣

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean, really?
I don't understand the issue, they are looking into it for you. If you bought concert tickets, and your work schedule changed, you wouldn't be able to cancel. Same with many airline or other events. This is, essentially, a free event.

The Off-Rodeo is a lot of fun, so maybe you can switch dates.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They let me reschedule due to COVID without penalty. They have a COVID policy on their website that states you can reschedule at no charge if you are symptomatic. They were very reasonable with me. Did you call them? That's what I did.

You could also just tell them you're positive or experiencing symptoms.

Just me, but I'd wait to see what they say before posting everywhere.

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Bureacracy 1642085836592

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife broke her leg and was unable to attend with me, I emailed them and got to reschedule free of charge.

OP
OP
wrbix

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bureaucracy vs common sense and common decency - I could give a shit about losing a few $ - I was initially just trying to be courteous with them re my cancellation- but this response lacks common courtesy and humanity IMHO.
Last post here - thank y’all for your lack of understanding.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bureaucracy vs common sense and common decency - I could give a shit about losing a few $ - I was initially just trying to be courteous with them re my cancellation- but this response lacks common courtesy and humanity IMHO.
I mean what else did you want them to say? Quite possibly they have a low level person answering emails and a few higher level people that work specifically around cancellations/changes. The person let you know what they were doing and that they would respond.

I guess if you wanted to be upset about something, this fit the bill.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why my make a thread if money is of no concern?

Sponsored

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Easy there snowflake.
Sponsored