Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just woke up and getting ready for my Off Roadeo today in Moab! It was a quick drive for us yesterday, so we fiddled around in town for a bit. At $500 for just someone to ride with me, my ladyfriend is going to find something else to do. Is anyone else doing theirs today as well?

PS: The late afternoon view from the Holiday Inn Express parking lot is pretty spectacular.

Ford Bronco Off Roadeo Today! 1000001584
Sponsored

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the New Hampshire site” solo”. Truth is going solo allowed me to drive all day and with the off reading pro guide. Being “ first in line” also had its benefits. I have enjoyed the Utah National parks and Moab would have been first on my list for off rodeos however life scheduling thwarted that. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did the New Hampshire site” solo”. Truth is going solo allowed me to drive all day and with the off reading pro guide. Being “ first in line” also had its benefits. I have enjoyed the Utah National parks and Moab would have been first on my list for off rodeos however life scheduling thwarted that. Enjoy!
That's cool as hell, actually.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A friend of mine was going to ride with me in Moab and he missed his flight so I went solo. I drove the lead bronco with the guide riding shotgun. Honestly that’s the way to do it. No dust in your face all day, pro tips on your individual driving, etc.

They acted like they could refund the guest money but I didn’t have high hopes and nothing ever came thru. I didn’t argue it too much since it was my friends fault.

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A friend of mine was going to ride with me in Moab and he missed his flight so I went solo. I drove the lead bronco with the guide riding shotgun. Honestly that’s the way to do it. No dust in your face all day, pro tips on your individual driving, etc.
Totally agree!!! That’s how I did my Off Roadeo two years ago.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They put me in the lead also! Pumped!

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I did the same, stayed the the Holiday Inn and drove solo with an instructor. Well worth it with great scenery.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you were an early res holder or order you should have had a $250 credit that could have been applied to the guest or store merchandise. There are also ways to get an additional $100 off the guest fee. Be sure to check to see if you have a merch credit.
Sponsored